By atmac95 - 27/02/2010 21:28 - United States

Today, I am expected to write an 8 page essay, due tonight. The reason why I don't even have one page yet? My mom decided to take away the only computer I have the essay saved on because I have an 'F' in English. The essay is for English. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 7 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fueledbyshar 0

Get off of FML and get writing!

LtHoward 0

Your own fault for having an F in the first place.

Comments

If u don't have a computer, how are u on FML??!!

good question txdiva. and also why is this paper due on a weekend?

ok, the op must have posted this days after it actually happened. and it takes a while before the fml is actually appears on the site.

Because the author could be in college? And I'm on my iPhone.

you deserve it for having an F in English. also, your mum is in desperate need to watch ****

Rawr0_oRawr0_o 0

Handwrite it you fucktard.. then show her what you wrote and tell her you need to type it up in the computer.. seriously how slow are you?

converseTMB 0

you don't have a page yet, but ur mom took away the computer where you saved the essay. this makes no sence to me....

thikimo 0

so fake. terribly made too. paper due on a weekend? don't even have one page but it's saved on the computer? write it on your damned iPod and email it to yourself. or better yet, just pick up a pen and paper. you sir, fail at lying.

I have a project due today for one of my college MIS 111's class, so I don't think it would be fake. Second, it's not as if the OP could've worked on his paper at a library, the school's computers lab, ect. I did that for my last project when my computer fried.

Well, FML's are supposed to start off with today, so this FML could have happened in the past. I've had assignments due on the weekends via blackboard, it is common enough. It wasn't saved on the computer, they don't even have a page YET. Maybe they could have been lying, but your points don't prove it.

not everyone has an ipod or iphone that they can type a paper on.

And the people with iPhones and iPods can barely type with them. I make a mistake like every other word with my iPhone and it's only legible cuz of autocorrect. besides, your fingers would cramp up if you tried typing on this tiny screen for more than a few paragraphs.

dude, you are seriously pretty. I know random buh I saw your pic

Okay first off I'm sure your mother isn't a moron so simply go to her and tell her the situation she's put you in. If she doesn't believe you tell her to open the file up for you.

pen and paper? get up off your ass and stop waiting for technology to do everything.

camsham86 0

Why did you wait to the last damn minute to write the paper? Not to mention, how do you not have "one page" yet somehow you have the essay saved on the aforementioned computer? That implies that it is complete. Moron, 100x over. YDI.