By riddick0846 - 12/12/2010 07:29 - United States

Today, I accidentally ran over a squirrel on the road. I was late for work so I didn't stop. Later, someone keyed the word PETA into the side of my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 798
You deserved it 13 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What were you supposed to do? Have a funeral?

Stupid PETA. Were they expecting you to give it a funeral?

Comments

Doesn't PETA stand for People Eating Tasty Animals?

Unless you hit a domesticated dog or cat or whatever...leave it. :S

you know that in CA that's a hefty fine and possible jail time, right?

RedPillSucks 31

for what? Hitting a squirrel? There'd be loads of people in jail. Is this how CA plans on getting rid of their $40 billion deficit?

CheshireHalli 19

Red, I think he means keying cars. :x He should have clarified though... lol

lucas755 1

PETA people being jerks? Never heard of that.

what does it mean? poorly educated teaching assistant?

Normally, there's a limit to stupidity in a person or group. sadly, there isn't in PETA. besides, it's just one squirrel. there are millions just like it, and they're almost impossible to see from a car. maybe if there were less radical PETA members like this one they wouldn't be hated as much

reggicm 0

Ok, I love animals, I'm a vegetarian a member of PETA, and going to school to eventually work as a biologist and try to save various animals and ecosystems...I'm probably more for animal rights than most people, but even I know that, while It's sad that he/she ran over a squirrel, to think someone should get out of the car and move the body off the road...that's stupid.

That is so stupid. I care about animals, but seriously, what could you have done? Find that person and carve "I love eating dolphins" into his/her car.

afallucco 0

if someone did that to my car i would find a local peta group and when their next meeting is. Then call my friends who hunt and have then bring them in with some recently killed animals and then tell them never to cause hundreds of dollars in damage to a car because i ran over a squrrell.

Norther 1

Unless they were near a specialist squirrel vet what could they do? A wild animal wouldn't want op to pick them up and put them in the car in the first place... They'd probably just get bitten and scratched...