By Anonymous - 11/03/2011 02:27 - United States

Today, for our last kid-free dinner before the birth of our 4th child, we chose a Japanese hibachi restaurant. They sat us with a family with a toddler, who started screaming at the first flame trick, causing the chef to cease to do anything entertaining. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 775
You deserved it 4 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dynky 3

I would have complained if I'd been sat with a toddler.

mintcar 9

It's called speaking up. Seriously though, people should learn to control their kids and they should also learn how to handle their outbursts in public. The sound of a crying baby is the worse sound there is.

Comments

just because OP has kids doesn't mean they'd be so selfish and rude as to take them somewhere they would annoy people - notice they didn't take their three older children? I have a baby daughter and wouldn't dream of taking her to a proper restaurant until she is old enough to understand the meaning of sit down and be quiet. People who do just piss me right off - saw a couple take a baby and a toddler to see get him to the greek. Both inappropriate AND ruined the movie for us, with the kid climbing over seats and the baby screaming. I wouldn't dream of doing that.

You totally deserve it for having kids. "Child-free evening" and "we had kids" really aren't compatible.

oh yah #79, they totally deserve it. i mean they probably hired a baby sitter to watch their children so they could enjoy an adult dinner...so they should be forced to suffer through some other brat starting to cry so the entertainment part of the evening has to be ruined for all other restaraunt patrons that night. That seems reasonable.

Inspired22 11

Oh my Gosh. My pet-peeve. People who bring their kids to non-kid events. I understand that you enjoy spending time with your children, but spend time with them doing kid-friendly activities. Kids don't want to be dragged to grown-up crap, and the other people there don't want to deal with your kids. FYL for being the smart couple who left the kids at home and still got stuck dealing with some idiots' kid. That is so rude!

someone was more than likely watching their other three kids so they could have a nice night out before the baby was born. think next time.

CommonSenseKarma 17

You deserve it for overpopulating this planet. You bastards and your unprotected sex. No one likes you.

I think someone is a just a little cranky. Take an enema and you'll feel better.

kellyisyllek 0

those stupid parents should of took their loud child outside and either left or told him to calm down and be quiet. i hate the fact that everyone's plans got ruined just because of their bratty kid.

i would have told the parents to shut that kid up