By Anonymous - 11/03/2011 02:27 - United States

Today, for our last kid-free dinner before the birth of our 4th child, we chose a Japanese hibachi restaurant. They sat us with a family with a toddler, who started screaming at the first flame trick, causing the chef to cease to do anything entertaining. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 775
You deserved it 4 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dynky 3

I would have complained if I'd been sat with a toddler.

mintcar 9

It's called speaking up. Seriously though, people should learn to control their kids and they should also learn how to handle their outbursts in public. The sound of a crying baby is the worse sound there is.

Comments

dynky 3

it should be a legal requirement for parents to remove screaming children from public places.

You're all ******* annoying. Shut up. And Woods, **** off. No one wants you opinion.

neonsugarXx 0
neonsugarXx 0

ydi and fyl though, because you should have complained to someone, and it sucks for you, sorry. sometimes kids are annoying.

GeneralMotors 23

what do you mean by kid free if it is your 4th kid?

Peasanthunter_fml 0

Oh for ****'s sake! Is THAT all you have to bitch about? Listen honey, you should be worried about how stretched and saggy your baby-maker is going to be after you squeeze that fourth pup out. THEN your life should be reasonably F'd up.

LOL, she's officially deserving of the title, "baby farmer"

monnanon 13

Ever heard of pelivc floor excersises? It'll be stretched out for a bit but it returns to a size close to normal without the excersise quite quick, with the excersise it can go back to normal completely Also what if the first three kids were triplets?

Holy ******* shit, OP! I went to a hibachi restaurant for my grandma's birthday not even a week ago! I had a toddler too!

meeba 2

wow fyl and his life for being afraid of fire... i love burning things

Wow I would of asked to be put somewhere else. Children who scream are so annoying...parents! Keep you kids under control!