By Anonymous - 11/03/2011 02:27 - United States

Today, for our last kid-free dinner before the birth of our 4th child, we chose a Japanese hibachi restaurant. They sat us with a family with a toddler, who started screaming at the first flame trick, causing the chef to cease to do anything entertaining. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 775
You deserved it 4 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dynky 3

I would have complained if I'd been sat with a toddler.

mintcar 9

It's called speaking up. Seriously though, people should learn to control their kids and they should also learn how to handle their outbursts in public. The sound of a crying baby is the worse sound there is.

Comments

Oh the family next to you is so lucky they weren't seated next to me. I would have yelled BOO at the kid every 5 minutes until I got kicked out. Obnoxious parents are caught completely off guard when the encounter other people willing to be equally obnoxious.

I would have said something to the management. There's no way I'd be paying full price for half value.

I would have ate somewhere else. You know you don't get to sit where you want in one of those habachi restaurants. Last time we went, we got stuck next to 6 teenage girls constantly texting and taking pictures while the waitress tried to take their order and while the food was made.

YDI for going to an obviously family-friendly restaurant when you explicitly wanted a child-free evening. I mean, seriously. Duh?

RinzlerTLS 2

thats too bad. japanese food is top notch

I would have gone all child beater on that toddlers ass

12dcevin 5

I thought they only had corn in Indiana

You should know that moshers love to tip things over! Still, FYL :(