By hurt - 14/03/2010 00:27 - United States

Today, finally accepting the fact that the love of my life has moved on, I took myself to a movie, alone, on a Saturday night. After buying the last ticket to a sold out movie and trying to find the only open seat in the dark, I sit down... right next to my ex-best friend AND my ex-fiancé. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 562
You deserved it 2 892

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

rosered 0
jasoniskiing 0

Were the two of them pullin the old "Hole in the bottom of the popcorn" trick, OP? FYL

Pball11 0

Isn't life fun... I think they are out to get you >:)

zerk211 4

my ex-best friend wulda gotten an ass beatin

FYLDeep 25

The real question is: What movie was is?

iSwag 0

I went to a movie once and it was so gay, 10 minutes into it I left and refunded the ticket. wondering why you didn't do the same thing. and even of you couldn't refund the ticket, if the movie was sold out and you got the last seat I'm sure someone behind you was going to watch it so you could've just sold the ticket to one of them. YDI for going by yourself

FYLDeep 25

Sorry bout #33 but I'm the kind of guy who would ask the question "What type of gun was it?" if my girlfriend dreamed of me murdering her. Oh was it a good movie?

#37 Was it, by any chance, Bruno? Because i got a refund for it and then bought a ticket to see Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. Lol!

Burn! definitely would punch the ex bestfriend in the face, called my ex a trashy hoe then peaced!

what's wrong with going to the movies alone? some ppl don't need to be surrounded by ppl to validate our existance. grow some balls.

tweetbaby14 18

if you truly accepted it you wouldn't have cared. and you didn't pay to see them you paid to see the movie so shut up and watch.

marleytooyou 0

hahaaha why didn't u get a date then

37 -"I went to a movie once and it was so gay, 10 minutes into it I left and refunded the ticket. wondering why you didn't do the same thing." Well now, whose fault is that? If you'd bothered to read a single review you would have known what Brokeback Mountain was about without wasting those ten minutes, which I'm going to have to assume is the movie you're referring to.

bubbarific 0

ydi for not satisfying ur fiancé he wudnt have left if u gave him the goods

I recommend not stalking your ex lover's, you may have a better chance of not only meeting someone new but also not sitting next to him.

I know. replace it with three dots (...) like a thinking pause

Snicker stop being such a bitch...he can put a comma if he wants...and spell how he wants...seriously I hate people like you...always thinking your're better than everyone....damn...no wonder people like you always end up getting dumped.

wow, so many thinking pauses. must take you a long time just to get dressed.

They are called elepsis (sorry about spelling) not "thinking pause" and here starts the Sniker war...

I always read these and I don't usually reply to any of snicker's comments, but seriously, you comment to point out a damn comma mistake? Absolutely nobody cares! Do you have some sort of OCD disorder and you just can't help yourself? Because other than that you just look like an idiot. Any retard can use proper grammar but it actually takes some brain power to write a good comment. Snicker, you should try that for a change. Honestly.

orgyz 0

Bad grammar sucks, though. Buhhht w/e. My Grammar Naziness isn't present atm.

Anonnamus 0

Actually, I'm pretty sure Snicks was just kidding...(nice use of the ellipsis, no?)

The comma is perfectly acceptable to indicate a pause, if that is what was intended.

ruin the movie for them.. annoy them

STOP feeding into her obsession, she does it to get attention!

BrookeTrueblood 0

52, obviously you care. I'm not sure why everyone freaks out on Snick. You all just need to get that stick out of your ass and chill out.

sweetheartxxo 0

seriously? get a life honey, it's the internet. nobody cares that he left out a comma. wow, you must be your english teacher's favorite student.

colonel_samders0 0

@52 fyi the D in OCD stands for disorder, I don't believe they have obsessive compulsive disorder disorder. u kinda fail...

iMP0W3R 0

lol totally agree with Brooke, it's a ******* app. whoever fights on this has no life and is an idiot xD so **** all of your lives because you guys just fail at life :p

JonathanG_fml 0

ruin the movie for them.. annoy them!

Oh Wow!!! That sucks, hopefully you guys didn't end on a bad note.

"love of my life", "ex-fiancee", "ex-best friend"...these are not signs that it ended well.

oof. I know that feeling. It too shall pass.

It does suck. I could say move on or you don't need them, blah, blah, blah. You tried and got slapped by life. It happens. I hope you kept your head up and at least pretended to enjoy the movie. They should be uncomfortable, not you. FYL but I promise it gets better.

chocoratzi 0

hopefully you didn't end on a bad note...? they were engaged it probably wasn't a good one

imchanel 0

oh that suck fyl. I hope you ignored them and didn't waste your money

oh I didn't mean to say fail meant to say something else o.0