By hurt - 14/03/2010 00:27 - United States

Today, finally accepting the fact that the love of my life has moved on, I took myself to a movie, alone, on a Saturday night. After buying the last ticket to a sold out movie and trying to find the only open seat in the dark, I sit down... right next to my ex-best friend AND my ex-fiancé. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 562
You deserved it 2 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

That really sucks! My kid sister's fiance and best friend snuck off and eloped about 2 weeks before my sister was to get married to the loser. The wench is still on my "people's ass to kick" list, but...the ultimate and best revenge they did to each other. BOTH have now lost their jobs due to the others insane jealousy and neither one no longer has a car because they started tampering w/ them so the other couldn't leave to cheat. To top it off, it is now one year later and they're filing for divorce and have mutual restraining orders on each other! AAHHHHH...karma, she's a bitch I can respect!!!

Wow, I'd say you're sister is lucky, if anything.

fatchick27 0

OMGAWD!!! i am sooooooooo sorry OP (i never comment on fml's but felt the need to say sorry to u!!)

omg..that realy sux, u should have left

#64 chrisctl or whatever, that was just uncalled for.

You could always hope that their relationship snowballs. *shrug*

Who would vote that she deserved this? :'( Chin up hunny

ninba20 0

that sucks... i feel ur pain

maddie1 0

my ex best friend and ex fiance woulda gotten popcorn and soda down their shirt

xxreikoxx 31

Both the exes would have had to endure a lifetime's worth of the cold shoulder from me if it was my ex from Michigan. I say move out of Michigan if you can, the rest of the country has plenty of better fish to offer.