By hurt - 14/03/2010 00:27 - United States

Today, finally accepting the fact that the love of my life has moved on, I took myself to a movie, alone, on a Saturday night. After buying the last ticket to a sold out movie and trying to find the only open seat in the dark, I sit down... right next to my ex-best friend AND my ex-fiancé. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 562
You deserved it 2 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

you have literally the worst luck ....on earth

bekahj96 0

snickers is a dumb hoe who needs to get her head outta her ass!! care to make anyy grammar corrections on my post to? havve at it bitch!

Bawvie 1

If you have anything against snickerdoodles, please take it up with her privately. You people need to stop flooding the comments with your crap.

KittehSayzRAWR 0

Wow, what a coincidence? Fake?

No, I don't think it's fake because something like that happened to me... Once on the same day when my boyfriend and I broke up, I went to go see a movie to make me feel better... The same movie at the same exact time. Most awkward moment of my life.

xxreikoxx 31

This is definitely not a fake - it happened to me two years ago. (I've long since gotten over it, though.)

Listen, honey, no one STANDS in a frickin' movie theater unless they wanna disturb everyone else's view, and look like a total moron... Oh, sorry, Snickerdoodle, go right ahead standin' there. Or do you wanna correct me on my comma, apostraphy (sorry abou the spelling of that one), and slang usage? Now here's some real advice: get over yourself, honey, and stop posting on every FML that comes.

@64, I'm a girl, so how about you hold her, and I'll punch?!? I'll get all my stored anger out on her face. ;)

haha123321 0

wow 64 Iaughed for like 10 minutes! so true

gregsdaman 0

I wanna meet u so u can teach me grammer...then I bang the shit outta u

ThatsMyHerpesBoy 0

did you finish the movie?.............