By hurt - 14/03/2010 00:27 - United States

Today, finally accepting the fact that the love of my life has moved on, I took myself to a movie, alone, on a Saturday night. After buying the last ticket to a sold out movie and trying to find the only open seat in the dark, I sit down... right next to my ex-best friend AND my ex-fiancé. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 562
You deserved it 2 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

omfg that is a mother ****** pain in the ass):

I used to think you were cool snick but now yr a biotch. I though u rocked for speaking ur mind now u need to stfu forever. sorry if I misspelled anything pce!

dude I feel for you, that sucks hard core

why did you sit there? was it really the only seat left in the theater? you're a party of one... it's easy to find a spot to sit. if that was the only seat left in the house, SERIOUSLY FYL.

guys the only reason bitcherdoodles is well, an uptight bitch is cause she hasn't been laid!! or probs even had a bf....or had fun. do you know the word? of course you do! but ur Idea of fun is correcting peoples grammar and trying to be smart when clearly no one cares....(is my comma and grammar right?) bye now!

**made up** oh sorry i have a bad cough. THERE IS ALMOST NO CHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING

xxreikoxx 31

If you don't think it could ever happen, then you really are an idiot. People like you need to get over the Head-Up-Butt syndrome because it'll happen to you at some point, kiddo.

irishgodess0727 0

that really sucks but i woulda mad e the best of it ya know>? laughing way to loud ect and the gettting into their conversations it woulda been great. on and btw if yo think someone fake a FML then why are you goin to waste your time commenting about it? kinda sad and childish, dont you think>?

I know the reason y snick is always uptight!! she has never been and will probably never get laid!!

flamingolovesnin 0

Why leave suggestions for what she could have done? I don't think she can go back in time and sit in the aisle or stand in the corner or refund the ticket or whatever else. And I'm sure she doesn't plan on this happening again.