By Anonymous - 14/09/2009 22:22 - United States

Today, during a major fight with my boyfriend, I threw a necklace he had given me out the window, thinking it was just a cheap trinket. He then told me, for the first time, that that necklace had belonged to his now deceased grandma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 205
You deserved it 719

Top comments

Never give that kind of stuff to girlfriends, save it for the wives.

amiamazing 0

Wow, you really are an ungrateful bitch for doing that. It was just a fight.

Comments

srak 0

what is it with people! I "proceeded". it just sounds so fake. I couldn't even finish reading this after that.

kawa_fml 0

I'm thinking either this one is fake, or he was lying just to make you look like an asshole. Not that you needed any help.

So go get it. It only went out the window.

Agreed. Don't stand there and cry about it.

FYL, should have thrown him out the window instead.

fml_rehab 0
cheetahboo2010 5

This is dumb. FYL for not knowing it was his grandma's, but YDI for throwing a fit instead of handling it MATURELY.

He must have had no respect at all for his grandmother to give it to you.

You psycho bitch. That's not gonna help ya prove your point.

That makes me sad just thinking about it! However, I'm also extremely sentimental, no matter the worth of an object. I understand what it's like to lose rationality in a fight with your boyfriend, but sometimes you really need to think before acting.