By Anonymous - 14/09/2009 22:22 - United States

Today, during a major fight with my boyfriend, I threw a necklace he had given me out the window, thinking it was just a cheap trinket. He then told me, for the first time, that that necklace had belonged to his now deceased grandma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 205
You deserved it 719

Top comments

Never give that kind of stuff to girlfriends, save it for the wives.

amiamazing 0

Wow, you really are an ungrateful bitch for doing that. It was just a fight.

Comments

He gave you a necklace that his grandma gave him which means that he thought you were extremely special to deserve such an honor. Then you tossed it out the window. I can only hope that it's recovered and that the two of you can see how silly it is to fight over things.

Your damn fault, cheap or not, u shouldn't have done That :[

waterynuggets 0

don't worry about it. if it was actually his grandmother's, it would have been important enough to tell you earlier. he probably just lied to make you feel bad.

so go get it. It's just a window. Not a door to some parallel universe.

exactly! is everyone here a little simple, orr

Whatevers_clever 0

HAHAHAHAH. Funniest shit ever.

If you see a centaur named Puck on the otherside, you're ******.

Wow, you sound like a bitch. Even if it weren't his grandmother's, that's still insulting and mean. I hope he dumped you.

annamg 0

YDI for being bratty and dramatic, but FYL at the same time because it's not like you knew that it was his grandmother's.

ccr69 0

Wahwahwah, we're fighting and I feel the need to do something stupid to express how I feel! Wahwahwah! Stupid ******* Bitch. If this is a real post, you deserve to get your ass beat down for that!