By s3xygrandpa - 06/11/2013 19:09 - United States - Palm Harbor

Today, despite my fear of using public restrooms, I was forced to anyway to avoid my bladder exploding. I was finally getting over it when someone stuck their head under the stall to "see if someone's in there". I'm scared more now than I was before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 721
You deserved it 5 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aligator121 15

Did it scare the shit out of you?

I don't blame you for being scared of using public restrooms! Try visiting random gas stations or public hockey rinks or football stadiums, especially ones with Mexican food stands.

Comments

hannahchik13 6

The same thing happened to me except I was 4 and the peeked was maybe 68 FML

I have no idea what it is about American restrooms, but the only time I have ever had this happen to me in my entire life I was at a rest stop in Washington and this guy stuck his head over the door to ask if I went to his school. 'WTF' simply does not do the situation justice. The most bizarre part was that I had gone in the handicapped stall so that no one could accidentally see me, and yet this teenager poked his head over the door and leaned waaaay over so he could see around the corner and look me dead in the eye while I was taking a dump. WHO THE **** DOES THAT???

I know it's bad for you, but that person had to get down on the floor to look under your stall. Imagine what they came into contact with! Ewh!

It could be worse. When I was little I went to the restroom at the department store. Right as I sat down, two teenage girls kicked in the door to the stall scream "I ******* CAUGHT YOU, DANI!" Surprise, Dani was in the next stall.

Your bladder won't ever explode. You'll pee yourself first.

What kind of a person looks in stalls at a public washroom?

There are plenty of yahoos out there, OP. Sorry that this certain yahoo decided to look under your stall. I'm surprised that nothing like this has happened to me considering the fact that I have a bladder the size of a grape; and I'm constantly having to use public restrooms while I'm out.

Sweetpea22 14
SystemofaBlink41 27

I guess she really took a PEE-k! Hehehe. Nice one, me. Nice one.