By s3xygrandpa - 06/11/2013 19:09 - United States - Palm Harbor

Today, despite my fear of using public restrooms, I was forced to anyway to avoid my bladder exploding. I was finally getting over it when someone stuck their head under the stall to "see if someone's in there". I'm scared more now than I was before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 721
You deserved it 5 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aligator121 15

Did it scare the shit out of you?

I don't blame you for being scared of using public restrooms! Try visiting random gas stations or public hockey rinks or football stadiums, especially ones with Mexican food stands.

Comments

Just don't turn into the guy in American Pie...that's too extreme...

Lol. I think you should have peed on the dude'a face

I have hated the lack of privacy public bathrooms stalls have had since I was a kid.

That person is an idiot and a peeping tom. All you have to do is from a distance squat slightly to see if there are feet inside the stall. I'm sorry that happened. You should have kicked them in the face. I've been walked in on in a public restroom because the lock wasn't very good. I was very irritated.

This thought came to mind when I read this: "I see your duce and raise you 2."

bobo_the_bear 5

I must say, it sounds like people have see evidence of some weird shit going down in public restrooms. I have see some dirty restrooms before but nothing that scared me. However, based on what I have read from some of the female commenters, I am now scared to go into woman restroom for fear of seeing blood everywhere.

Beat the shit out of them and btw this was not public restroom's fault.

So is this a common thing in the US? Because no one seems to be interested in trying to see other same-sex people in public bathrooms in Canada. Maybe we're just too polite or something? :)

String_of_Fate 8

I think I'm more disturbed by the fact that your name is "S3xygrandpa" and you're a woman...