By s3xygrandpa - 06/11/2013 19:09 - United States - Palm Harbor

Today, despite my fear of using public restrooms, I was forced to anyway to avoid my bladder exploding. I was finally getting over it when someone stuck their head under the stall to "see if someone's in there". I'm scared more now than I was before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 721
You deserved it 5 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aligator121 15

Did it scare the shit out of you?

I don't blame you for being scared of using public restrooms! Try visiting random gas stations or public hockey rinks or football stadiums, especially ones with Mexican food stands.

Comments

I've had someone in the next stall ask me if they sound finished...

ahippienamedrae 10

You should have let him go into his stall and then scream, "I AM THE MASTER COMMANDER."

Most public restrooms are cleaner than private ones because of health codes, staff have to clean them every few hours. But that doesn't mean that they're actually cleaned.

Have you ever cleaned a public restroom? People purposely do disgusting things. Once, me and a friend went to clean the men's restroom. A guy had shit on the floor. Right next to the toilet. Like, why? I've found underwear in the ladies napkin bin. Condoms, beer cans, syringes on the floor and in the toilet. Sprayed piss and blood on the walls, floor, toilet seat. I'd much rather use my toilet at home if I can help it.

26, have you ever actually been inside of a public restroom? I worked at Burger King for about six months and had to clean it upon occasion. People complained how disgusting it was, but it wouldn't be that way if people would just use correctly! I don't use public toilets if I can help it. And if I absolutely have to, my butt does not touch the seat.

Why be afraid of something so trivial. Everybody poops and pees

Yikes! Big difference between crouching to look for feet and sticking your head right under... And where did you go that had unisex toilets?!

Nowhere in the FML is it implied that OP and the creepy person were different genders...

Oops! Saw the grandpa name and thought it was the perv!

doglover100 28

Has the person heard of knocking?

Hmmm I wonder if that person felt as awkward as you did lmao

Um, if I wanna see if someone is in the next stall I just lower my head a tad to see if there is any feet there.

tehdarkness 21

Yes they're gross but you need to get over it! It is not healthy to hold it!