By ikungfuyou - 27/12/2011 07:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, despite being 21 years old and living in my own place, my mom still managed to walk in on me whacking off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 708
You deserved it 10 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The way to flip the awkwardness, stare right at her and go faster. She'll learn to knock.

Awkward... But at least it's your own place so you do have a right to privacy.

Comments

Horcruxer 0

She should of walked in on u with a girl instead smh

You're an idiot, like he can control when his mom decides to walk in on him.

Horcruxer 0

Tool u obviously missed the point of what I said

Oh, your saying his mom should have brought a girl for him. Got ya, but still that's dumb. Has your mom done that for you?

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5
Feedmyaddiction5 14

How often do you whack off lol

Horcruxer 0

U would say nice Carlos since that's all u can do since u get NO tail

How about you grow up and stop jerkin' it and get a girl, bj's and sex are so much better. A hand jobs even better wanking it.

desireev 17

68- Wow.. Seems like I have alot to say to you today! Lol Anyway, I would think that "wanking it" would be better than hand jobs. I say that because "wanking it" and a hand job are the same exact thing!... Except "wanking it" is owner operated.. And every man knows how to work his own equipment, right? With a hand job, you're probably not getting the satisfaction you'd be getting if you just did it yourself. Am I correct? I think so... Just an assumption though.. I think I could be on to something though.. Haha

ikickgingers 15

How 'bout you stop commenting until you're well out of puberty, hmm?

Okay. First off I realize I was a bit of an ass. I've been in OP's position (minus getting caught by mom), getting a girl is easier said than done, 79 maybe you can agree since apparently you're a guy and agree a girls touch is different that the guys own. 82 yes your correct about a guy knowing how to operate his own equipment/machinery...but, just laying back and receiving is so satisfying. For me at least, the ****** is intensified cause I'm just laying back and doing nothing but receiving.

It's like scratching your own back, it always feels better when someone else does it for you. 82 have you never pleasured yourself and then been pleasured by someone else. If you haven't then do both of those first then come back to me and say whether you're onto something or not. 79 why the hell would you think I've got a girl, even though you are correct. And why would you think I'm jobless and laying around ******* all the time? Actually, on both some how you're correct, I'm married (and she cost nothing, people who pay for sex are disgusting) she works full time and I go to a university full time.

Every guy I know married, single, gf bf etc jacks off... Even with a great sex life

N8Diggity 1

Is your real name "******* you"?

One time my aunt walked in on my wanking while I was in a camper at the county fair. She was concerned because the camper was rocking. So I feel your shame.