By ikungfuyou - 27/12/2011 07:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, despite being 21 years old and living in my own place, my mom still managed to walk in on me whacking off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 708
You deserved it 10 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The way to flip the awkwardness, stare right at her and go faster. She'll learn to knock.

Awkward... But at least it's your own place so you do have a right to privacy.

Comments

U deserve it because you gave your mom a key to your place, apparently.

Seriously ppl? Who locks their room door in their own house with no one else around? I dont know anyone who does!!

NullPointer 20

I do. I always lock my room door out of habit. If I don't do it everytime I'll end up forgetting sometimes.

FMLsOhilarious 6

I'm not going to say that you should've locked your door like everyone else is because your doors were most likely locked already, but your mom has a key. I definitely don't think this is a YDI because since it's YOUR place, you should be able to ********** wherever you please. So FYL OP for having a mother that doesn't at least call to say she's coming over beforehand.

You're retarded, it is made pretty clear that mom has walked in on him stroking his wood before

desireev 17

71- Actually.. It was NOT made clear that she had walked in on him doin his thing before.. OP said "Today, I am 21 and I live alone, my mom still managed to walk in on me, blah blah blah...." The FML part of it is that even though he's a grown man and he has his own home, his mother is still acting like he's a child and just walking in on him. Yes, her walking in while he was doing his business sucked. But he's mad about the fact that she still walks in on him even though he's grown and has his own home.. So think about what you say before calling people "retarded".. Because what you said, in fact, was incorrect...

desireev 17

*Adding to my comment to 71*- What you said was CLEARLY an assumption.. So if you don't have anything nice or smart to say, don't say anything at all...

Nice name, OP, but you can (and should!) keep your Kung Fu grip to yourself.

perdix 29

I hope you weren't in mid-squirt at the time. Otherwise, you could palm it off as part of a total-body self-message.