By ikungfuyou - 27/12/2011 07:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, despite being 21 years old and living in my own place, my mom still managed to walk in on me whacking off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 708
You deserved it 10 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The way to flip the awkwardness, stare right at her and go faster. She'll learn to knock.

Awkward... But at least it's your own place so you do have a right to privacy.

Comments

HunterAlpha1 8

just because you have your own place doesn't mean you don't need to lock your doors. you're lucky it was your mom who walked in on you; it could've been some dirtbag with a club wanting to take your stuff. and if your door was locked but your mom had a key, there are such things as deadbolts, chains, and other means of keeping your door closed when you want some privacy.

Weirdchick56 4

Ahhh yes mothers with keys, some advice don't give her one.

At least you didn't walk in on her in your house.

Tell her you weren't masturbating you were cleaning it and it went off

TonyIsMyDog 2
littledragon 3

Morale of the story: lock your door :P

Lock the door from the inside. They never learn.

ashtynperlatti17 1

21 and still doing that?! ....having girl problems?

By your logic, a lady who touches herself or has a sex toy has trouble with men (or women). I suppose self-pleasure is inappropriate passed a certain age now? Enlighten me on what that age might be. I will write it down so I can remember to better inform the masses.