By insanitycalling - 26/10/2011 06:36 - Canada

Today, at my job as a produce clerk at a grocery store, I had an entire conversation with my coworker about how nice the new cabbage boxes are. This is all it takes to thrill me these days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 442
You deserved it 3 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I get excited when I buy new ballpoint pens! It's ok OP, we all have our fetishes.

phoenixslayer69 4

There is nothing wrong with *puts on sunglasses* A nice box.

Comments

I wish I was that easily amused, it'd take the boring out of life.

Haha im a produce clerk as well and i know what you mean. Also **** the staples on cabbage boxes i have a cut on my arm from one of those

Cabbage is like the best thing to add to spiced beef soup. That would make an great conversation.

I know the feeling. I suddenly get very jazzed when a customer isn't rude or indifferent towards me (I'm a checker.)

It could be worse, nothing could make you happy... You could be a cynical asshole like me.

YDI, you choose for it, so deal with it. You wanna get excited about other things? Get a different job.

kin3463 4

Some people just need money, regardless of how they get it. If you don't need money congrats, but don't be rude just because he doesn't love his job. Its hard to find another job and staying with the same one can have perks like getting off work when you need to. If you needed money, you would do whatever you had to for it too.

I am a grocery store manager and if I didn't know any better I would think you were my produce employee, he is boring like that too.

You should be happy that you can be so easily amused! :)

bubo_fml 10

I can only imagine the conversation you'll have when the cucumbers arrive...