By insanitycalling - 26/10/2011 06:36 - Canada

Today, at my job as a produce clerk at a grocery store, I had an entire conversation with my coworker about how nice the new cabbage boxes are. This is all it takes to thrill me these days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 442
You deserved it 3 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I get excited when I buy new ballpoint pens! It's ok OP, we all have our fetishes.

phoenixslayer69 4

There is nothing wrong with *puts on sunglasses* A nice box.

Comments

jwade11 12

Hahahahaha that's funny!!!! Well you gotta find something to smile and laugh about everyday!! It's good for ya!! Lol :-)

Who in their right mind WOULD'NT think a cabbage box is exiting?? I mean really! Exiting is exiting, there's just no way around it!

DropBearHunter 8

No, exiting. You dont find cabbage boxes exiting?

iAmScrubs 19

Don't let them escape! I see a new movie out of this. Rise of the Planet of the Cabbage Boxes.

RebekahBrooke 9
perdix 29

Like boxing? Or collecting Cabbage Patch Dolls?

RebekahBrooke 9

Well, really, he should be doing something with those boxes. Climb in them and be astronaut, like when we were kids or something!

perdix 29

You mean like boxing or collecting Cabbage Patch Dolls?

DropBearHunter 8

Waxed boxes? I bet they are waxed boxes. Nothing gives you more of a thrill than talking about, nay, looking upon a wax box in all its glory!

perdix. i have worked in produce before. the employees have no control over the quality of the product that comes through the doors. their job os to sell it. thats all. syppluers are to blame for letting the product ait in their wharehouse for too long. did u know that the apple your eating was picked last year? yeah... strawberries, they say farm fresh. its been at least a month since they were picked. bananas are treated to ripen them, then are gassed to prolong life... dont blame the store, its not theirfault. they lose money with sub pr quality products

thiscrazything 1

Yeah, people don't really want to know the dark side of produce, but they should because if the customer was educated about some of the awful things that are done to their food ( like irradiation, genetic mutation,etc) then maybe these large "food" companies would stop feeding us phood.

hotPinklipstick 24

Your comment is extremely hard to read, maybe you should learn proper english. is, supplier, sit, warehouse, you, you're, their fault, sub par. Not to mention your lack of capitalization.

Despite the numerous misspellings and errors, I was easily able to read his post. No one likes a grammar nazi, so next time how about responding to the actual content of his comment? #38 and #41, I agree completely. With the huge subsidies, fuel costs, and chemical pollution, grocery store produce is actually costing us way more than locally-grown produce.

The cabbage boxes eh...in all fairness boxes can be awesome

Cabbage boxes? You got worked up over cabbage boxes?? What a moron! Everyone knows milk crates are where it's AT.