That makes sense

By HistoryHasEyes - 04/09/2020 23:01

Today, I was working in the produce department at my work. A lady came in to return some mangos. I asked her what the problem with the mangoes was. She said she didn't like the way they were talking to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 374
You deserved it 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So the woman obviously has mental health issues. Shouldn't this be **** her life??? She has to live with it.

genuinegoodguy 9

Did you accept them back? Did they talk to you too ? I pleased you stayed safe.

Comments

So the woman obviously has mental health issues. Shouldn't this be **** her life??? She has to live with it.

genuinegoodguy 9

Did you accept them back? Did they talk to you too ? I pleased you stayed safe.

Why is this your FML? You should happily refund the lady's money, then go on the road with The Talking Mangoes! You'll make millions!!!

sounds like she needs to lay off the bath salts.

It’s always safer to humor and be polite to the mentally unbalanced than to argue with them. Refunding the nut job’s money was the safest choice.

I’d be giving her money back yesterday.

You need to accept them back and talk to the mangos about being nice to people so they can go to a good home.

Yeah, psychosis just Be Like That sometimes. She knows it's not real or rational, but sometimes the quickest way to solve the 'mangos are talking to me' problem is to just return the damn mangos and get some other snack. You get practical at some point with it.