By numbat97 - 14/06/2019 02:00 - Australia - Burswood

Today, I bought some mandarins so that there would be at least one healthy thing in my shopping basket, and I wouldn’t feel like such a fat lard at the checkout. FML
I agree, your life sucks 812
You deserved it 1 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IrieStorm 9

I hope you're not looking for sympathy, what you buy is entirely your choice.

While you might want to look into buying more healthy food, believe me when I tell you that no cashier will care for what you but. They're way too busy getting you dealt with and sending you on your way.

Comments

jsikes 8

If Mandarins are what you’d consider healthy, then you should really change your diet

IrieStorm 9

I hope you're not looking for sympathy, what you buy is entirely your choice.

While you might want to look into buying more healthy food, believe me when I tell you that no cashier will care for what you but. They're way too busy getting you dealt with and sending you on your way.

Mandarins are delicious. Not as delicious as cake though. Or cookies. Or icecream. Or chocolate. Or fudge. Or caramel.

childlessmother 16

Mandarins are high in sugar and carbs. Really not a good choice. May I suggest keto. You can still have chocolate just low sugar

leximichelle 13

It’s a fruit. We’re fruit eating creatures. Not sure why any fruit would make someone gain weight.

1. Cashier's don't care what you buy 2. if you only have one healthy thing then you still look like a fat lard

Mandarins? The usual "look, I do eat my veggies" fruit is apples. Mandarins look like half-decomposed clementines, and they taste like half-decomposed clementines. Were they on special, at least? Have you tried the old standby, tomatoes and cucumbers? Now, stop hurting yourself with those yucky mandarins and go buy bananas like a normal person.