By Fish Breath - 03/06/2016 22:26 - United States - Bloomington

Today, as part of my job at a pet store, I helped our frat house president pick out goldfish for the new aquarium the big brothers are installing over summer break. And, once I'm initiated, I'll get to swallow one of the fish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 029
You deserved it 4 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's absolutely gross and mean. Frats are awful.

Thats terrible. Why would you even want to do that?

Comments

During my 10+ years of "working" Frat House Theme Parties in Vermont, I only saw that happening at one house and it was mostly females showing off.

You deserve it if you agree to go through with it. You have the opportunity to refuse to do it, or to not bother joining the frat, so pretending it's someone else's failt is weak.

That's a straight YDI. Why the hell would you even join that kind of a frat? It's not worth it.

repKyle95 24

YDI for being stupid enough to join a frat. Moron. Seriously, the goldfish you'really gonna swallow is smarter than you, and its life is probably worth more than yours so maybe you should think about that before you kill it.

Not sure about the store you work at, but I know at PetSmart and PetCo where I live if you KNOW that someone is buying animals only to kill them (feeders or bait) you aren't legally allowed to sell them to that person. You report it to the manager and deny them access to the animal.