By fish killer - 25/03/2011 21:52 - United States

Today, my sister presented me with an "official pet killer" award after yet another goldfish under my care died of unknown causes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 753
You deserved it 10 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I killed six goldfish when I was younger. I think I fed them too much.

alright @71 a goldfish lifespan is definitly not 6 months where the hell u get that from?

Comments

I killed six goldfish when I was younger. I think I fed them too much.

FMLoverAgain 7

I killed all mine, because I changed their water everyday with clean fresh water from the faucet. Apparently the high chlorine content from the water killed them, which i had no idea at the time.

Hey guess what everyone, goldfish can't live in bowls!

@24 Sure they can, for limited amounts of time.

samadams42 0

I cried when my fishy died :,(

aleclikestacos 8

I killed over eight… I had an addiction with goldfish when I was younger, now I'm banned from owning them…

LOLbomb 1

I had 2 fish when I was little. Now, I can't even remember why the hell I got them. You can't touch them, teach them, or interact with them in any way other than looking. Add to that the fact that the average lifespan of a goldfish is somewhere around 6 months. :l

KiddNYC1O 20

Two beta fish of mine committed suicide. One jump from the bowl and suffocated. The other one actually ran away, vanished... most likely fed himself to the mice.

I bet your sister killed the fish..just saying.

alright @71 a goldfish lifespan is definitly not 6 months where the hell u get that from?

EverybodyHatesCh 0

I ate all my fish!! YUM!!! (•_•)

Picking_Kuppies 0

Well, gee', Katie, aren't you smart?

dirtyblond 4

we gave our fish a funeral :'(

lmw562 3

41- I think 24 was talking about the general fish bowls. Gold fish need at least 10 gallons of water to live in

Eyez_Mesmerize 0

My mother's had a a regular goldfish she bought from wal mart, since I was 12. I'm over 20 now. The fish is still alive and kicking . Goldy will kill any fish that's introduced into her tank as well. It's hilarious.

goldhighways 0

I won 2 goldfish from the carnival before and they lived 5 years :) lol

EverybodyHatesCh 0

when I was 6 I got an egg from my grandmas bird cage and threw it against the wall because I though it would bounce back. (•_•)

the oldest goldfish life span that was ever recorded was 20 something years. it's name was Fred. look it up.

I just looked it up. Actually the oldest goldfish lived to be 43. It was even recorded in the guiness book of world records. It's name was Tish.

i won a fish at the fair too ! except it only lived a day because it were those 68 cent fish or whatever 

I over fed my fish too, safe to say I didn't take it to well :'(

vip3r20 8

are you sure someones not just secretly replacing it everytime one dies lol

vip3r20 8

Actually yes, you can teach goldfish tricks and their lifespan is about 20 years.

kiran_fml 5

I had a huge tank of at least 20 fish. my cousins fed them twinkles and they all died. :(

Herropreez17 0

At least he is swimming with the ( other) fishes now...

Ain't that bad. My dads had numerous fish and 3 birds. I think the luckiest one survived for 2 months

christa953 12

Everyone who owned a goldfish would be a goldfish killer then because those things live for the shortest amount of time

I get the feeling that you put that as your account pic for just such an occasion...

Haha, do you bury them in the back yard? Or in the "Semetary" cause ask Stephen King, that's not gonna work.

I put quotes around it because thats how the children in the book spelled it and hence why it was deliberately misspelled in the title. Literary reference, not typo.

BeautyMonster 17

Actually, #6 is right. It is "Sematary." Next time use google to actually find out Stephen Kings book/movie was called "Pet SEMATARY."

So technically I was wrong. Too many e's not enough a's. I was too lazy to cross from my bed to my bookshelf...

cradle6 13

I loved that book. Creepy as hell.

stephen king is one of my favorite authors! has anyone seen the movie?

lipfullacope 0
chell1894 13

Miss* At least give her a proper orientation greeting :/

Cheesehead72 0

haha, that movie is so jacked.

chester75 5
chester75 5

even I don't know what I'm talking about, that's what happens to people when every pet they get die within weeks of purchase :(

The op did! Taking shit out of context FTW! #7 will make a great politician!

Yes, but "...known causes" is still in the post, just cutting out a part of the word...

'Tis true! I read it wrong, my bad. And you're damn right! I'd rather spend an eternity burning than with you, Kay. Glad you could finally get that through your thick head... the one on you neck.

ohthebloodygore 16

Kay, with what penis? I thought it fell off.

ohthebloodygore 16

Kay, I'm deeply disturbed by you.

The Disposable Dickspash, new from BastardCorp! Only 19.95! But wait, order now and we'll DOUBLE your order! That's TWO Disposable Dicksplashes for the price of one! Just pay separate shipping and handling. Call now! Operators are standing by!

SirEBC 7

You didn't give us a number to call, you douche. And Kay, I must correct you. Ignorance is Satan. I think we can all agree on that.

ohthebloodygore 16

Eli, I don't agree with that. Ignorance is a barbie.

No. That sweet girl is more likely the second coming of Christ than she is Satan! How dare you!!!

ohthebloodygore 16

Ignorance, that doesn't make sense.

SirEBC 7

I hate when mom and dad fight..

Angel_of_Death66 0

Doc Bastard: I'm very curious as to what that is a picture of... Will you please tell me?

bowchickawowbone 0