By That idiot - 28/08/2014 02:33 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, I won a goldfish at the amusement park. My little brother took him out of the bowl because he thought he was drowning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 405
You deserved it 3 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Chente_313 15

Maybe he thought the fish needed air.

Well yes, lack of air is a factor, bit also the lungs filling with water

Harshdfml 14

On the bright side at least he was trying to be a hero. R.I.P fishy.

RedPillSucks 31

wow. haven't learned the difference between your and you're yet?

Aspen_Grace33 27

If your brother isn't very, very young, I'm quite concerned he doesn't know fish live in water!

MichellinMan 20

Fish don't live in water, obviously. What the hell are you talking about?

Or, OR he/she is just being sarcastic.

Um. I read an FML that had the EXACT same story a few days ago. Way to copy the other FML, change a few words, and submit it as your own.

It's quite possible it was his/her story and they resubmitted it with slightly different wording.

I think your brothers age is the difference between young and stupid.

I'm not actually sure it is. What age can a child be young enough to not understand that but old enough to get the fish out of the bowl without anyone watching? Even two years olds I work with know that fish live in water. They see it in books, tv, ponds, everywhere. It's the one thing they DO know about fish. (they might still try and pick it up out of curiosity but they probably wouldn't give the excuse of it needing air) And as two year olds shouldn't really be left alone with open fish bowls...I can't see an age where this isn't someone's fault.

It depends on how old your little brother is. If he is a small kid (5 and under) it is your fault for not stopping him/ watching him more closely. If he is older, I am sorry your brother is a moron.

I think a 5-year-old should know that fish live underwater.

cadillacgal79 32

This really depends on his age, if he's young than its cute, but if he is let's say 6+ than your brother is an idiot.

6+? 5 year olds should definitely know that fish live in water. And younger for that matter.

one day his Brain will be on display of amusement park...for your brother's amusing brain...