By instinct - 12/06/2013 03:06 - Australia - Doncaster East

Spicy
Today, after years of faking pleasure with my boyfriend, I visited the gynaecologist. As soon as she touched my privates I instinctively let out a fake moan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 817
You deserved it 78 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why fake pleasure? Why not try to teach your boyfriend how to pleasure you, instead of trucking him into thinking he's doing ok. Kind of defeats the purpose for sex.

Comments

edmondk85 4

Women like you are the reason that some men never figure out how to please a woman. Instead of educating him you lead him on and he has no idea, plus think of YOUR benefits if you actually showed him how to please you!

boobsarefun 4

******' bitch, I hope he leaves you. Why did you even post this? Did you think we would feel sorry for you?

Mizzoulove 4

YDI! You shouldn't fake that stuff, if you don't like him, you should have left him instead of leading him on to believe he was good at sex.

These are the kind of habits that make me not want to even bother having sex. That being said, stop faking and be honest with your boyfriend, and maybe he'll take steps to make it more pleasurable for the both of you. YDI.

aj9090 9

I'm sure she's used to weird stuff like that. Don't worry bout it...but faking though? That's not cool.

You deserved that shit you faking bitch!

Ignore the horrible people on here op, who obviously do not understand the pressures involved with 'being the best' and being aroused by every little thing. You obviously like your BF very much and feel embarrassed by this, which does not give others on here a right to jump on you because apparently 'you are doing it on purpose and you are a bitch for faking it'. Not everyone has the guys to freely admit something like this - so kudos to you for being brave and ignore the asshats on here.

Wow, you've got to solve your priorities...