New skills

By Anonymous - 27/09/2020 08:03 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity. Today, I also learned how to fake an orgasm. Twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 093
You deserved it 1 187

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bobsanction 18

Instead of fake orgasms, try real communication.

icalledhisname 12

No one should ever fake an ****** for any reason. Either you need to get off or you don’t. It’s possible to enjoy sex without an ******. The best sex I ever had was with a partner where neither of us ever got off, it was about being in the moment. Communication is everything, don’t learn to have sex badly like that, you’re setting yourself up for a very unfulfilling sex life when it can and should be soooo good. If you WANT an ******, you just really need to find what you like to do to make it happen.

Comments

bobsanction 18

Instead of fake orgasms, try real communication.

The avatar is indicating that the OP is male. It's quite a skill for a man to fake an ******. Well done! Your partner has to be pretty gullible or you sell it very well for that to succeed.

Not neccessarily. Anonymized submissions are always flagged as male afaik. So can be either for all we know

bewareimaninja 5

As a woman that’s something that’s common and will need to do the rest of my life

Stop being lazy and tell your partner what gets you off.

gingacutie96 9

As a woman, I communicate with my partners and finish every single time at least once. Sometimes more. There are so many valid “I’m a woman” issues but this is not one of them. Don’t pull the woman card on this cause you can’t communicate to men and/or you keep picking guys who don’t care about your pleasure at all

icalledhisname 12

No one should ever fake an ****** for any reason. Either you need to get off or you don’t. It’s possible to enjoy sex without an ******. The best sex I ever had was with a partner where neither of us ever got off, it was about being in the moment. Communication is everything, don’t learn to have sex badly like that, you’re setting yourself up for a very unfulfilling sex life when it can and should be soooo good. If you WANT an ******, you just really need to find what you like to do to make it happen.

A piece if advice, that will save you a lot of frustration... don't fake orgasms. Communicate with your partner. If something isn't doing it for you, tell him. If you want to try something, tell him. If you're enjoying something, tell him. Don't lie about enjoying something. Be honest. The most sexually satisfied women are satisfied because they aren't afraid to communicate with their partners.

Try different comdom fits. A bad fit reduces sensation by a lot.

It_gets_better 19

Communicate with your partner like everyone is saying, yeah of course. But if you just lost your virginity, don't worry too much! It can take some time and practice for you to learn what you like in a partnered sex scenario.

NEVER NEVER NEVER FAKE AN ******!!! How can you expect a man to learn what actually gets you off if you fake it!??!??!??!

Wait, you're a guy, it's your first time, and you didn't finish? Huh, apparently I've been lied to for 20+ years about how a guy lasts two minutes his first time.

Don't do this fawning bullshit. Never fake an ******.