By instinct - 12/06/2013 03:06 - Australia - Doncaster East

Spicy
Today, after years of faking pleasure with my boyfriend, I visited the gynaecologist. As soon as she touched my privates I instinctively let out a fake moan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 817
You deserved it 78 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why fake pleasure? Why not try to teach your boyfriend how to pleasure you, instead of trucking him into thinking he's doing ok. Kind of defeats the purpose for sex.

Comments

kriz_allizwell 6

Yeah, and the next thing you know you'll be cheating on the poor bastard and blaming it all on him.

I sense some bitterness here. Learning from experience?

what did he do to you? out of the two you seem the most bitter :/

if i could give this comment more than one thumb up... dont feel sorry for you OP.

Never fake...it takes a turn for the worst...example this post...

upallnight11 19

Are you sure it was a fake moan after she touched you?

oh god I know. I hate it when I make ANY kind of noise at all. just gross

I'm guessing he means she's a disgusting person for not bring honest with her boyfriend.

I think lack of communication in relationships is where things almost always go wrong. Be honest with each other!

Years? Just how long have you been faking it?!

I'm going to go ahead and guess that she's been doing it for years... Do I win a prize?

Maybe you've been unknowingly into women all this time? Invite your best friend for a threesome. Then cook your husband a nice meal as an apology for years of faking.

and if she were truly into women and that was truly her reason for faking, she wouldn't want a threesome, she'd just want the woman.

TheDrifter 23

Well then the dinner would turn into a "sorry, I'm leaving you for her" dinner once OP had the experience to know for sure.

That's fine #29 as hubby would then be free to find someone who appreciates him or will at least communicate her likes and dislikes.

RedPillSucks 31

or not cumming, which is the problem.

Sure it was fake or are you just tellin yourself that?

avapaige1234 19

That is what you call COMMUNICATION.