By Stevski - 11/09/2012 15:08 - Australia - Port Macquarie

Today, after moving in with a couple of vegan zoologists a few weeks ago, I discover that they don't believe that we have the right to kill cockroaches, and will not allow me to do so. The house is infested, and it's spread to my bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 257
You deserved it 4 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't care if they don't want cockroaches to die; I would go nuclear on those nasty creatures.

Comments

don't let them boss you around like that, just cause they choose to live their life with those beliefs it doesn't mean you must do the same.

That's what you get moving in with hippie liberals

What the flip?? It's not like you're gonna eat them...

How will they know that you put down pesticide when they are gone? If I were you I'd move soon they will be in all your stuff, and you'd transport to your new dwelling. They will get in your electronics, and even worse crawl in your ears while you sleep.. Move quickly guy!!!!

You can do whatever you want, they don't have to kill them. You do what you want to do, don't listen to them.

Wonder how vegan they will be when they accidentally eat the cockroaches that have infested their food?

Oh that will be hilarious first time they find one floating in their granola & soy milk! Lol!!

Or when they are eating all of a sudden, crunch.. crunch.. crunch! Then they pick their teeth and find a leg still twitching.

That's just disgusting. Tell them you have the right to kill those nasty creatures and just do it. Sure they will hate you after it, but at least you're bug problem is solved. And in the meantime start finding a new place to live with hopefully better roommates.

Step1- if they don't own the place, notify the landlord ASAP, & request he/she place you in another of their rentals. If they own it, find a friends house, sleep in your car, whatever. Just get OUT! Those things carry all sort of filth & diseases. Step 2- Seal EVERYTHING you own into airtight plastic tubs after making sure none of the disgusting things are in the stuff you are packing. If even one makes it in, you will just be taking them with you. Do not use cardboard boxes, no matter how well they are taped, there are always little gaps they can get in. When checking the stuff you are packing, inspect the insides of any electronics as best you can, or pack those separately & use an insecticidal powder in that box. Roaches love warmth & dark so things like clock radios are like condos to them. I have been through a similar experience ( roommate was just so nasty I couldn't get rid of the things) Don't be fooled thinking they're just getting to your room. For every one you see there are a couple hundred hiding in the walls, baseboards, ect. Feel way bad for you, hope you escape soon!

they cant make you live with bugs, kill them anyway how can they stop you?