By Stevski - 11/09/2012 15:08 - Australia - Port Macquarie

Today, after moving in with a couple of vegan zoologists a few weeks ago, I discover that they don't believe that we have the right to kill cockroaches, and will not allow me to do so. The house is infested, and it's spread to my bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 257
You deserved it 4 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't care if they don't want cockroaches to die; I would go nuclear on those nasty creatures.

Comments

Why don't you trap all the bugs you can find and keep putting them in their hippy ass room... Eventually they will realize how ******* disgusting that is and join the dark side!

I find it interesting that zoologists are against killing cockroaches. Surely, they had to dissect animals to get their degree.

kut17 11

And surely some of their animals eat other animals.

Um that's the most sickest and dumbest thing I think Iv ever heard. Kill the stupid "insects" any way or move out. Dumb ass vegan people.

skyeyez9 24

I hope those stupid hippies catch some horrid disease from the roach infestation. Start looking for a new place to live, preferably non vegan types.

Don't put them down for what they believe, it's intolerant and silly. They respect all life - how is that anything but noble?

CheshireHalli 19

It loses some of it's nobility when it harms another living being.

TheDrifter 23

It would appear they revere all life but human, as they have forbidden op from defending against diseases spread by roaches.

captainburke 5

Man they gotta draw the line somewhere

skyeyez9 24

Buy glue traps and place them under your bed, along your walls in your closet. It will help some while you look for a new place to live.

Well there's your main issue. You are rooming with two vegans. If you knew they were vegan before you agreed to move in, then YDI. You deserve every bad thing that happened to you. You trip? Your fault. Get rear-ended? Your fault. All because you decided to room with vegans. However, if you did not know they were vegan, then fyl, and at this point, suicide may be the only answer.

Shadow4i5 3

Start gathering all the cockroaches n put them on their beds! >:D