By SMCHR - 09/05/2011 03:22 - Ireland

Today, after I moved into my college dorm three days ago, my roommate is still convinced that she is a cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 246
You deserved it 3 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

badbe 0
BahahahLOL 0

Well pretend to be a dog and run her the **** outta there.

Comments

riggens7522 0

you are just moving in to a dorm?

Exactly what I was thinking.... at what kind of college do you start school in May... Finals are just finishing over the next few weeks.

Summer school maybe? I was thinking the same thing, but then I remembered summer school exists. My university's first summer school session just started the other day. It makes sense.

TheDrifter 23

Yeah I see new college girls at the bar lately, so summer session must be starting here too.

Well ain't you enjoying your pussy roommate?? if not you could still tell her you want to see if it's true that cats always land on their feet and make her jump out of the window!

dragon0000 7

no it's kinda normal if u think about it hahbi think I'm a raccoon sometimes :p

I think humanity has lost it's sanity.

Also guys, I may be wrong, but the person who posted it is from Ireland, and in the UK and Ireland I think college refers to 6th form, which is basically your junior and senior year in the US, so it's not like this person had to "get in" per se. But then again I could be mistaken and they could just be accounting for the way in which the majority of readers will view it, i.e. university, so idk tbh.

cat.. ur lucky i ounce hadd a cousin who waas certain she was a pineapple =.=* im not jking

kpadgett045 0

lol.. super creepy.. you should carry a water bottle and spray her with it everytime she acts up...lol..

kpadgett045 0

why you know more then one person that thinks their a cat..

kpadgett045 0

and if you think about it if you sprayed her with the water bottle. she would be a wet pussy.. and if she really acted up just shave her head when she's sleeping. then you can have a wet balled pussy..lol.