By jackpot - 09/05/2011 01:53 - Venezuela

Today, I was in a parking lot looking for a spot, and after driving around for a long while I finally found one. A homeless man was taking a shit on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 451
You deserved it 3 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah that's just him claiming the spot, better luck next time!

Did you wait? Maybe he picks up after himself. He might have had some hobo shit bags, kind of like the dog baggies and cleaned it right up for your pretty little car.

Comments

Ah that's just him claiming the spot, better luck next time!

i_love_grrr 0

it would probably be easier to claim if he peed on it lol

ya seriously, what's with all the homeless people ******** FML's lately?

at least he wasent taking a shit threw ur moonroof

was he having a hard time of getting the shit out of his ass?

FunwithBumperCar 0

That's how i claim my parking spots in the city, works every time

...And you were expecting... dog shit?? Come on people. What is a little shit on asphalt? As long as we don't all shit in the same shit spot, there will be enough spots to go around. By then, it will rain and we can start all over again. I ask you FMYlifers: ARE WE TAKING OURSELVES TOO SERIOUSLY???

adrianblackett 0

arrite farside dats enough outta u

m0tl3ycru3 0
_Itz_Meena_ 0

exactly what I was thinking.

well you obviously don't care for/have a nice car.

_Itz_Meena_ 0

well obviously you don't realize the only part of the car it would get on is the wheels and you can wash them. so there's no point in being worried about your car. stepping in it is what Op should be worried about lol.

m0tl3ycru3 0

please enough with the awful puns they're way too overused

pinkp909 8
malpalll 0

I literally just commented on another FML saying how ******* stupid this pun has gotten.

im gonna try a never used before pun so people stop using the other bad ones. it's a SHITuation!!!!

that's what your horn and accelerator are for.

If it was steaming I suggest you not park there

Frelling 0

If you plant the accelerator too hard you might leave skid marks.

PSQ91 6

That's when you get crazy and hit this guy with a baseball bat. I know I would have.

BahahahLOL 0

This one time I saw an old dude park in the cart-return thing.

atomicbaboon 0

damn old people. the world would be so much better without them.

cudi504 4

yea we should take out old people when theyre born

shortie916 0
pinkp909 8

yummy;) but seriously. no one likes hobos.. run him over.

Frelling 0

Or ass to mouth for a dollar.

Got_any_grapes1 4

Ikr! But like, everyone loves snobby bitches like you. And they're so stupid, because it's obvious that's where they chose to live.

pinkp909 8

oh. my gosh. OBVIOUSLY I was kidding.

yeaah 89, people on FML clearly have no common sense these days..I miss the OLD FML site..the good old days.

Well keep driving. Can't a guy do a shit in privacy anymore?

cptmorgan15 2

No shit! OP was probably just sitting there waiting, pissing off the bum cause he was just trying to take his morning glory. No respect.

Did you wait? Maybe he picks up after himself. He might have had some hobo shit bags, kind of like the dog baggies and cleaned it right up for your pretty little car.