By SMCHR - 09/05/2011 03:22 - Ireland

Today, after I moved into my college dorm three days ago, my roommate is still convinced that she is a cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 246
You deserved it 3 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

badbe 0
BahahahLOL 0

Well pretend to be a dog and run her the **** outta there.

Comments

At least your not rooming with me - that long with no privacy and you'd be dealing with a homicidal maniac. Better a cat, really.

Try serving her whiskas for a few days. See who gives up first.

Throw her from the window. If she survives, throw her again and again. If she survives again after the seventh time, you have to accept the reality.

MuffyStJacques 0

I guess you have to make room for a giant litter box.

IMveryHUNGRY 3

You gotta be kitten me right meow! That sounds so furrstrating. But then again, nobody can be purrfect, beclaws then there would be no one to laugh at. That may sound mean, but I'm sure that she will always land on her feet, she isn't anybodies scratching post. Anyways, I hope everything turns out okay, and it isn't a cat-astrophe, who knows, maybe someday, she'll end up with a nice fancy car, like a Jaguar.

Why would I do that? The cat doesn't have my tongue, nosiree. Why do you think I'm able to pick up so many cougars? It's beclaws I'm able to read between the lions.

_Itz_Meena_ 0

haha, I found it funny. :)

DarthScynn 0

I applaud your conviction but groan at your lame puns.

atomicbaboon 0

if you don't stop, the world will end in a cat-astrophic meltdown, and all beclaws of you. If you continue, I will be forced to call the Thundercats.

Well I honestly can't think of anymore, I would have to look them up, but then I would be a cheetah. So I think I'll just go watch a basketball game, I think the Charlotte Bobcats are playing. If they aren't, I will just watch repeats of Hellcats.

Dude. Stop. Puns are most effective only the first time

denbeste 3

42 continue with the work of Raptorjesus! the other fake retard christian jesus has been ruling for way to long.

If she was acting like that on the first day, are you still surprised she's doing it on the third? Yeah its weird but its not that hard to change dorm mates....just go tell someone

SaharNar 0

well if she is so convinced ... feed her some damn cat food :D bwhaha