By Noj12345 - 25/06/2009 08:05 - United States

Today, after finishing work, my friend was having a party next door and my driveway was blocked. I parked 6 houses down and went to the party for 20mins. After coming out after 3 beers, I went to move my car back to my house and go to sleep. I got a DUI for driving 30 feet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 292
You deserved it 57 168

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You drank 3 beers in 20 minutes and then decided to get behind the wheel? YDI, even for 30 feet.

Should've left your car there and walked home.

Comments

isKinetic 0

woww you couldn't have WALKED next door?

epiclol 0

LOL NEXT DOOR.... i got in my car and drove 30 feet what a FAIL

Breathlyzers work by detecting the alcohol exhaled from your lungs. Even if 3 beers could raise your blood alcohol content enough to get you a DUI, it would take more than 20 minutes for your stomach to absorb. That's assuming you had your 3rd beer right when you go to the party too.

proud_liberal 0

You are a dangerous alcoholic!!!!!

FYL because if it was only 6 cars, you could have waited til morning! stupid!

If his driveway was blocked by someone at the party, he should have figured out who it was and asked them to move their car when he got there. If it wasn't someone at the party he could have called the cops and had that car towed. It is illegal to block someone's driveway. This is a YDI because there is NO REASON that he should have been driving at all.

Three beers got you over the legal limit? What are you, 100 pounds? Though unless you're underage or maybe about 22 I have doubts that you were only at the party for 20 minutes if you really drank 3 beers.

CaptainPat 0

6 houses down= 30 feet? so all the houses on your street are less than 5 feet? what is it a mini trailer park for gnomes?

anonymous1588 0

YDI for having three drinks in 20 minutes and then driving. I don't care how far it was away, you could've waited until the morning.

jennbug 0

three beers, eh, whatever. Three beers in 20 minutes? Take it easy, turbo. If you got a DUI, you must have had at least a .08 BAC. Thirty feet may not be far, but it can still be full of obsicles. Besides, 6 houses in 30 feet? That's pretty impressive engeneering.