By misopower - 25/07/2009 18:50 - China

Spicy
Today, after 9 months in our relationship, my boyfriend and I lost our virginity to each other. We had incredible, mind-blowing sex. An hour later, he broke up with me because apparently "my orgasm face is ugly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 212
You deserved it 9 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nobody loses their virginity with "incredible, mind-blowing sex". Nobody.

just tell him that it is ok and you'd prefer a bigger penis anyways

Comments

Maybe she just has an ugly face and this guy lost a bet that took him 9 months to collect.

nobody has that great a time when they lose their virginity

First time sex was mind-blowing?? I doubt it. It could be good or intimate but not mind blowing. You both were virgins, it is just not possible. The OP either is faking this FML or she doesn't know what to say.

The first time for both of you and it was incredible and mind-blowing? Either this is fake, or you two were on meth.

I'm with #5, 15 and 16. I remember my first time and it was her first time too. It was not mind blowing. It was not incredible. The only thing that blew was me and that was within the first five seconds I think. It wasn't much better the second time... or the third. She didn't ****** until a while later when I could manage to hold it for more than a few minutes. I bet your faked yours like you did this post. FYL.

tresamaee 0

i agreee , theres no way it was 'mind-blowing' . Regardless if it was your first time , everyone knows its not the best and it gets waaaaaaaaay better . XD

Jesus guys. Chill out. Ever think maybe it was "mind blowing and incredible" to her because it was her first time? Overreactions much? There are real FMLs out there. Just because it isn't worded as logically as some of you smartasses would put it doesn't necessarily mean it's a fake FML. @OP: FYL. Sorry you had to deal with such an asshole .. Wish I could help somehow. ):

Sure, maybe it WAS mind-blowing and incredible, but for her to have reached ****** her first time? YEAH RIGHT. Especially since he was a virgin too.

caticaticati 3

You can be a virgin and have had oral sex and messed around. If it didn't appear that he's a douchebag, it's possible that he actually cared enough to try to get her off.

what so a girl can't have an ****** during her first time? Then my gf must be an alien or something cuz she did.

That's just what she wants you to think.

Sorry #147, but #158 is right. She's lying.

hahah i have to agree with everyone else, first time sex is not mind blowing. i'm sorry. a year ago my boyfriend and i lost it to each other. was it special? intimate? yes. but neither of us knew what we were doing, and it hurt. mind blowing sex comes later. and how would you know anything about mind blowing sex if you were a virgin?

Yes, you were terrible at it the first time, therefore everyone is. Nice coping strategy you have there.

wow, because that's exactly what i was saying. way to be an asshole.