By misopower - 25/07/2009 18:50 - China

Spicy
Today, after 9 months in our relationship, my boyfriend and I lost our virginity to each other. We had incredible, mind-blowing sex. An hour later, he broke up with me because apparently "my orgasm face is ugly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 212
You deserved it 9 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nobody loses their virginity with "incredible, mind-blowing sex". Nobody.

just tell him that it is ok and you'd prefer a bigger penis anyways

Comments

live_my_life245 0

Umm. After nine months, you really had NO hints that this guy was an asshole? Seriously?

tinyphreak 0

Maybe he had such a tiny dick that it didn't hurt and she's really sensitive -- there's your mind blowing sex right there. Anyway, more to the point, I agree with #6 and #8.

Methinks he wasn't a virgin. He was just trying to get in your pants, succeeded, and good-bye.

My thoughts exactly. He was probably playing the 'let's see how long it'll take to get in her pants' game, and looking for an excuse (quite a retarded excuse if you ask me) to break up with you. Don't worry about him, he's an amateur..if he broke up with you for such a silly reason he's better off doing one night stands with more experienced *****. You're much better off without him.

lmmmr 0

That's a lot of work for a one night stand.

lazylacey 0
Qorbobo 0

thats fu*king funny :))) and sad :(

So, tell him that there is no pretty ****** face (even though I am sure it exists), and if he ever sees one it's because the girl is faking...that will keep him messed up for life! lol!

Eelusive 0

I'm guessing he wasn't a virgin.

I IN NO WAY believe this is real. 1. if you both were losing your virginty, I can promise it wasn't mind blowing sex, and if you thought it was, you are quite clueless. 2. I honestly don't know any guy who isn't into a girl's ****** face, no matter how ugly you personally think it is - that's part of the ****** face, the uncontrolled look of it that guys like. I call bullshit on this fml.

LoveUWAllMyHeart 1

im sorry, that sucks. i dont know why everyone has to bag on the op! stop being judgemental and arrogant!