Time to move

By Anonymous - 12/09/2009 17:06 - United States

Today, I updated an e-mail I've saved to drafts and have been updating every day for the last few months to a girl I really adore. In this letter, I told her everything I ever kept from her. Instead of saving it to drafts again, I accidentally sent it. And she's online. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 629
You deserved it 51 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well_this_sucks 0

Comments

waterynuggets 0

were u going 2 send it or were u just venting.

this could be really really good, eventually causing something awesome :D or it could be really really awkward for ever and ruin whatever relationship you already had. :/ i hope for your heart's sake, it is the first one. ALSO. ignore those stupid homophobic retards. there isnt anything wrong with you, even creepy about this. you probably should save it as a word doc next time though... :P

i know it could be frightening at first, but maybe she feels the same? good luck, be brave!

Do you ever get tired of being an asshole, pimpin88? Just curious.

I hope everything turns out well. I mean shit, it could turn out to be a good thing.

I know how you feel. Something similar happened to me. :[

GO CONFESS! On the off chance he completely ridicules you and makes you the laughingstock of the universe, at least you know the truth. Or maybe she will return the favour and you can start your own girl-on-girl amateur vids. Or you know the answer, in that case, GET OVER IT. Move on already. Unless you are swooning over some stupid vampire movie star, in which case... just join his fanclub camping on that corner near his residence... bring outdoor gear, and never return.

This has "YDI" it written all over it, assuming it's not fake. 1) Why did you put in this persons e-mail address in the recipients information in the first place? -YDI 2) Why would you take months of saving it in an e-mail draft and not, say, a word document? -YDI 3) If you were planning on sending it, grow up, if the e-mail is not finished, I guess it's time to do it really quick. -FYL 4) If you were not planning on sending it, grow a brain and use a text document. -YDI Did I touch base with most of the circumstances?

The only thing bad about everyone saying put it in a journal or wordpad and such ... Someone can easily dig it up. Including if it's saved on the computer and hidden. Still can be found. Can't argue that e-mail or SOMETHING you can log into at any location (in case you may need to delete it for some reason or REALLY want to edit it) is the best way to go. However, having HER e-mail in was a huge mistake. Therefore, it's a YDI

For all of the people saying the OP deserves it for typing the address in when she didn't plan to send it, it is quite possible that the OP *did* intend to send it, but was waiting until either a) she felt it was 'complete', or b) she was waiting for the right time. I wouldn't say having the address added equates to deserving the potential repercussions of sending it before it was intended . Being a bit careless isn't automatically a karmic '**** you'. Unless everyone posting YDI in this thread has lived a life devoid of any instance of minor carelessness or feels that they themselves deserve anything that has ever happened to them as a result of it, those statements are undeserved. IMO, YDI is warranted for stupidity or asinine behaviour, not mild forgetfulness or carelessness. I'm sure the OP will be a bit more cautious in the future, whether things turn out for the best here or not.