Time to move

By Anonymous - 12/09/2009 17:06 - United States

Today, I updated an e-mail I've saved to drafts and have been updating every day for the last few months to a girl I really adore. In this letter, I told her everything I ever kept from her. Instead of saving it to drafts again, I accidentally sent it. And she's online. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 629
You deserved it 51 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well_this_sucks 0

Comments

I take it that this "letter" involved all of your twisted, blumpkin-filled, kill-and-shop-up-to-store-in-a-freezer sexual fantasies with her, right?

With girl-on-girl, blumpkins are not on the menu. Please go back to Urban Dictionary and bring us back a funny-sounding sex act for us to laugh at. Carpet munching has been taken.

Edit: Never mind. ****. Stupid comments not working right.

Ok, trying this again. Scissors, velcro shuffle, or best of all, polishing mirrors. There are more though. Sorry I answered for you, allmidnighteyes, but I needed an excuse to look up those terms. :)

haha, it's alright. I don't care too much for correct terminology on this much, anyways. I guess blumpkin was the first word that came to mind when I read the FML and didn't think to look at the gender.

Good work, Toxi, But all those activities seem similar.

Yeah, they pretty much are. I guess they don't have many creative people making these up, seeing as how that's not even the most common girl-on-girl activity. How about eating sushi from the barber's floor? Oh, I wasn't naming another term, I was asking if you'd like to. JK. :) On my quest for terms, I found a link for Wikipedia's definition of "***********". Now, not only do I know the Latin origin of the word, but I've just learned the complete technique with tips included.

How does she deserve it? She was keeping her feelings private, most likely in fear of being hurt.

She deserves it for filling in the girl's email address in the "to" field instead of just leaving it blank.

Why would you write it if you were never going to send it? I think it's great that it went out. Obsessing on someone for months isn't very healthy!

PLEASE for the love of god, tell me her reply

She's a lezbian. I'm not sure they believe in God.

It's lesbian, asshole. And way to profile. you win a cookie.

Maybe it will be a good thing. It's good to let things out.

FYL!!!hahhaha atleast she know what u think of her. i hope u didnt write anything creepy.

Does anybody else see this as a MySpace message? Saving it in drafts? Constantly updating? Seeing her as online when it was sent?

have you ever used email? you can save emails as drafts & periodically update them as you please, and she could have seen that the girl was online on aim, or facebook. or yes, myspace.

dancingdoggy 4

There are many different ways of seeing someone online, and many different ways of sending a message, like via email, or facebook messaging, etc. Do you know internet at all?

waterynuggets 0

I save stuff to drafts all the time in gmail, and you can see when people are online/chat unless they've disabled it.

@33 how many times did you comment on this fml?? Why is this one so special?

Haha, that's shit luck. On the other hand, guess you'll find out if the feelings go both ways now.

Please tell us what her response is to the e-mail. I'm terribly curious now.