The truth

By vmml97 - 17/08/2009 21:16 - Canada

Today, my boss called me into his office. He then fired me. Upset, I asked him, "Well, who's gonna replace me?" His answer was, "I don't know and don't care. Everyone who works here hates you. Now go away." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 892
You deserved it 25 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that's blunt. Did you do something to deserve it? Maybe you're too mean to people.

did you really expect him to answer you differently? YDI for thinking you're that valuable.

Comments

danthemanfosho 0

well we have a guy at work that we hare but my boss doesn't believe on hatred affecting anything and we hate him for not doing his job right

I think being hated by everyone is a valid reason for firing an employee. Having someone everyone dislikes in the workplace can't be good for morale and that's not good for the company. You probably deserved it OP.

Essentials 0

you probably deserved it. generally people don't randomly decide to hate people. fyl for being a clueless asshole is more like it.

glompable 19

There would have to be a reason to fire her. It costs a lot of money to hire someone- because of all the money it costs to hire someone new, train them, etc. I say YDI, and really wish my boss would do this to a few people =/

you didn't happen to work at a Walgreens did you? because this sounds like something that they would say and do.

dreamchaser 0

You probably did something to deserve it. If not, your former boss and all your co-workers are bullies and you could be glad to be rid of them. But still FYL for being without a job in the US.

Oh, I notice you don't live in the US. I don't know about wellfare in Canada.

Im_cursed 0

LOL.. YDI obviously everybody hated you for a reason and not only that but hated you enough to fire and not even worry about who is going to replace because anyone would be better than you..

I'm sure you are an overly nice person... and that's why everyone hates you.

fretforyerlatte 0

wonder why pretty much every comment is saying YDI, but basically double the amount of people said FYL. i'm with the previous commenters, you must have done something to deserve it. take a step back and look at how you treat people.