The truth

By vmml97 - 17/08/2009 21:16 - Canada

Today, my boss called me into his office. He then fired me. Upset, I asked him, "Well, who's gonna replace me?" His answer was, "I don't know and don't care. Everyone who works here hates you. Now go away." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 892
You deserved it 25 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that's blunt. Did you do something to deserve it? Maybe you're too mean to people.

did you really expect him to answer you differently? YDI for thinking you're that valuable.

Comments

Hmm... Looks like the OP is omitting a lot of information. 1) The OP mentions being fired, but not for what. Just the final rebuke when asked about her replacement. 2) It's quite clear that the OP has done enough to gain the loathing of all her co-workers, not an easy task. So OP, come clean... Were you really blowing the janitor on everyone's desk after hours?

You've obviously done many things to deserve it if EVERYONE hates you.

ashylarry 0

if everyone hates you, then it's probably you. get over it, *****.

ghostgirll 0
iamelrebel 0

well, you need to figure out what you did wrong and not try to make your boss look like the asshole.

Hopefully you can sue them. Good luck.

cjohn3 0

I agree call HR on their ass and as for no one liking you, you can improve that at your next job

ziqi92 0

i wonder what the circumstances were...did u get fired just cuz ur boss wanted u outta there for a bad job? or did everyone else requested that u get fired for being mean-spirited?

I can totally relate with you; happened to me once, except the workplace was a family-run business.