The truth

By vmml97 - 17/08/2009 21:16 - Canada

Today, my boss called me into his office. He then fired me. Upset, I asked him, "Well, who's gonna replace me?" His answer was, "I don't know and don't care. Everyone who works here hates you. Now go away." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 892
You deserved it 25 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that's blunt. Did you do something to deserve it? Maybe you're too mean to people.

did you really expect him to answer you differently? YDI for thinking you're that valuable.

Comments

I notice you didn't say /why/ you got fired...

Exactly - if her boss had given a real reason, OP would have stated that in the FML, but since she didn't, it was probably something that made her look bad.

For some reason, I think you deserve it. In my mind, I see you as like the company asshole. I wonder who else?

Excersise_Freak 0

It's a little unfair to judge the OP considering we know nothing about her. But if she is a bitch she needs to be more friendly and aware. So YDI & FHL.

YDI for doing something (or many things) to make everyone hate you.

Wow, either your boss and everyone in your workplace is really mean, or you did something to annoy them in a way.

I wish one of my old bosses would have said that. I end up working with groups of super-bitchy women, and no matter how nice or helpful I am to them (coworkers and managers), I end up being fired for "anonymous customer complaints" or some other bullshit, when I know damn well it's because they don't like me personally. Anyway, here's to hoping you get unemployment! :)

Which would you rather be fired for "anonymous customer complaints" or "anonymous co-worker complaints"? Really doesn't make a difference. The world is telling you to shape up.

effthis 0

reminds me of toby from the office

YDI because you obviously did something wrong.

sounds like something my man ari gold would say

If the first thing you ask is "who's going to replace me then?" instead of just "why?", that means you know you were not fun to work with. Improve your personality next time.

I say YDI cuz there must be a reason they all hate you /: