The language of love

By Anonymous - 20/01/2010 16:17 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend and I went for a swim in his pool. I was hoping that the swim would be somewhat romantic, however, that came to an abrupt end when he decided that it would be cool and funny to try and lift me up by my boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 692
You deserved it 4 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

carrotpuke 0

You just got a free breast lift!

JukeboxBunny 0

How hard are your boobs for that to even be a remote possibility?

Comments

what an asssssshole! totally selfish prick.

PottentialFML 0

YDI for not being with Tiger Woods he knows how to satisfy and be romantic to a woman.

I don't see how this is an FML. 1) Expectations that don't get met aren't FML's except for in extreme situations. Boyfriend being romantic doesn't rank up there. 2)For some of the people above, he's obviously not going to try to lift her by the nipples. She would have stated nipples if he had, and it's a lot harder to lift someone by their nipples than their full breasts. 3)Granted, breast-body-lift will hurt. But not enough to be FML worthy. It would be similar, as people above stated, as pulling on the guy's balls. Pulling on the guy's balls does not hurt as much as getting kicked in the balls. So according to the standards of this FML, every guy whose ever been kicked in the balls could post a story about it. I'm not going to be a dick about it and click YDI, but I'm not going to click FML either.

I'm sorry about being concerned about the quality of FML. My deepest and most heartfelt apologies to you for offending you.

janise 2

I hate to break the news to you but a lot of FMLs are about guys being kicked in the balls. So this FML is just as worthy as those FMLs.

lmmmr 0

Sounds like she should indulge in a good ********-kicking, perhaps she would enjoy it.

u should try to lift him up by "dingle-ling"

EricJ 3

Probably time for a new boyfriend.

escapenowx 0

is he dumb? you should try to life him by his balls, see how he likes it

nonameLiz 0