The language of love

By Anonymous - 20/01/2010 16:17 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend and I went for a swim in his pool. I was hoping that the swim would be somewhat romantic, however, that came to an abrupt end when he decided that it would be cool and funny to try and lift me up by my boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 692
You deserved it 4 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

carrotpuke 0

You just got a free breast lift!

JukeboxBunny 0

How hard are your boobs for that to even be a remote possibility?

Comments

i'm so not surprised that happened in WA... we have the dumbest people here.........

#104: make your own fml about your balls being in pain. #118: you need to see a therapist OP I hope you're ok. if men do not like their testicles being hit, us women does not find it amusing when our breast are treated harshly such as OP's experience.

I find it funny that everyone is hereis all about retaliating and kicking the guy in the nuts, whereas in the xbox FML, all the girls are like,"I would never do that, omg! That was completely uncalled for!" As a girl, it doesn't matter what's happened. Kicking, hitting, pulling testicles is NOT ok! I sometimes use it as a threat like, "Im going to kick you in the junk if you don't stop that!" Everyone knows I never would, though. Also, kicking a guy in the testicles can lead to a testicular torsion, which, if not caught in time (I believe there's like a 12 hour window?) causes the ******** to die from lack of blood flow and then it has to be removed. So, the sterilization thing, in fact, is true.

NiCKi_MiNAj_fml 0

lmfaooooooo funniest thing ever

I am sorry but you deserve it for even being with a guy that is that dumb to begin with.... somehow I doubt this is the dumbest thing he has done... and it is probably a daily occurance.

Batman4890 0

omg everyone who said "your boyfriend is a asshole" or "dumb boy friend" **** OFF! there is no need we know he is dumb and even then he's not a ass hole he's just trying something new if you want to comment say something new!