The inconsistent gardener

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I looked in my mouse's cage and noticed a tiny weed growing. I've been trying to grow a garden for years to no avail. Even my mouse is a better gardener than I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 282
You deserved it 11 027

Top comments

ur mouse is growing weed plants to cope with his sucky jail celled life XD

Don't feel like a dope or be hash on yourself. You'll grow some grass eventually, maybe pot today, maybe pot tomorrow, but someday. Not everybody has a green thumb. Maybe you could ask your friend Mary Jane to hemp you out with your gardening, just take her out to lunch at a local burger joint in exchange for her assistance. It cannabis too hard. All these crappy puns are making Mary-wanna get high now... (Man, I wish I was as clever with these as DocBastard.)

Comments

Your mouse is growing weed! Quick, call the cops, seize it's exercize wheel and put it in an even smaller cage before he harms society!!!

EricTheodoreCart_fml 0

that mouse is a hippy. we need to exterminate him immediately

Well you do have to graduate first grade before you can grow a garden.

I hate gardening uhgggg it gets in my nerves!!!! Lol fyl

jvillan87 5

Gardening gets "in" your nerves?

KVKdragon 26

unless the conditions are harsh (or suckish) or you're neglecting your responsibilities in caring for the plant, I seriously doubt it's impossible to grow a garden. I've grown foot-tall bean plants in a pot and all I did was water it and put it in sunlight. except, I had to throw them away since I couldn't actually use the plants for food and it was taking up space in the patio

JocelynKaulitz 28

Ok now let him out in your back yard. problem solved!

i hope you guys are kidding about the weed plant. Then agsin, there are some stupid people on the internet.

war do u mean kidding XD that would be ******* swains to get some free rat grown weed inless ur talking about the fml then no shit. really -_-?

Don't feel like a dope or be hash on yourself. You'll grow some grass eventually, maybe pot today, maybe pot tomorrow, but someday. Not everybody has a green thumb. Maybe you could ask your friend Mary Jane to hemp you out with your gardening, just take her out to lunch at a local burger joint in exchange for her assistance. It cannabis too hard. All these crappy puns are making Mary-wanna get high now... (Man, I wish I was as clever with these as DocBastard.)

sourgirl101 28

I give you an A+ just for the "Mary-wanna" bit!(:

SirEBC 7

I give you an A+ because that was ******* hilarious.

It's actually quite nice to see some puns. Rating: S (SSS = Highest)

flickyourbic1223 7

That comment's on Doc's level of clever. Go smoke a victory bowl :)

Uggggghhhhhh your stupid puns male me throw up in my mouth a little.. I swallowed it tho so we're all good

I should have replaced the word "friend" with "bud." *hangs head in shame*

OP, the importance here is in the fact that if there's a weed in your rat's cage, it's long past time to clean the cage. Also, there are classes and groups for stuff like gardening, and the internet has tips and vast quantities of information. YDI.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha she's all sad that her rats growing a garden. nevermind the piles of poop and the bad smell. haha. silly silly.

Am I the only one that had a mental image of the mouse with a tiny little gardening can?

I feel sorry for you. You don't seem to know the difference between "its" and "it's."