Thanks Mom

By megangubler - 26/05/2014 22:34 - United States - Schaumburg

Today, my mom insisted on making my lunch. She didn't know that knives are banned at my high school, and packed me a steak knife for cream cheese. I'm now suspended for 7 days, and she refuses to say that she did anything wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 686
You deserved it 5 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comet_Candy 23

Gosh, why didn't she just pack a plastic knife or something :/. Maybe just a spoon... FYL, OP!

Wow man, schools are harsh! Hope your mum sticks up for you eventually. FYL.

Comments

blinkingstarlet 15

YDI for not packing your own lunch. You're in high school now. Is she going to pack your lunch in college?

RedPillSucks 31

You missed the part where the mom insisted on making lunch. OP didn't ask for this.

cas17 9

She "insisted" on making his lunch? More like she does it every day and he added that in to make himself look like less of a little bitch.

1jordan1 11

I don't think knives should be banned at all anyway. There was a time you could take things like that to school and nobody thought anything of it. There was also less crime and violence. ANYWAY your mom needs to grow up. She's not a little kid who is afraid of getting in trouble for doing something wrong; she's a grown human being, a PARENT, who should already know how to accept responsibility for her own actions. Sorry OP.

So you think schools should allow students to take weapons to school and possibly stab people they don't like? There's a reason they have rules. It's to protect the students because if something happens they're the ones responsible.

Why do you think knives are magical cursed tools of Satan that cause anyone holding them to stab and murder people?

shakile78 7

Stay as far as possible from that bitch

Why did you show the knife to anyone? You should have kept it at the bottom of your bag and not said a word. YDI for drawing unwanted attention at your moms blunder.

who the hell packs a STEAK knife for CREAM CHEESE?

Well I only have steak knives at home, because I can use them for everything, including cream cheese :p

scoobydoo75060 7

My stepdaughter got suspended for a knife from Outback Steakhouse

One time my mom packed my lunch (steak included) for my plane ride back to college and she gave me knife! TSA didn't catch it though. I got lucky. But I did have a panic attack when I went to go eat my food on the plane...

MLardinos 14

She packed a steak knife for cream cheese? To take to school? Knifes are banned from all schools. FYL for having an idiot for a mom.

You're lucky you only got 7 days. At my school you'd get a long term suspension and they call the police on you. Nothing you can really do about it now so just look at it like a extra long weekend.

Rayth 19

I know i'll probably be down voted for this but in all honesty if somebody has true murderous or violent intent in general then suspensions and expullsions will just delay an attack. Now I am not saying suspensions shouldn't be in place but the security it provides can be a short term one.