By Anonymous - 19/05/2013 17:35 - United States - Honolulu

Spicy
Today, I reconnected with my best friend from childhood, and after a tearful confession, found out that for most of my engagement to my husband, she was repeatedly connecting with his penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 798
You deserved it 3 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

footballfreak65 6

i think you should also have her connect with your fist

Wizardo 33

I think you should disconnect his penis and then the relationship. Adultery is a big no-no here.

Comments

Wizardo 33

I think you should disconnect his penis and then the relationship. Adultery is a big no-no here.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
nothing92x 13

Someone needs a thesaurus.

perdix 29

#3, but it is the "currency of the realm" at some other adult dating sites. ;)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well no matter, they are married now. Time to connect divorce papers to him, maybe even a hospital.

Wizardo 33

#31 I assume you are a wealthy man in the sense you have a vast accumulation of this 'currency of the realm'? *twirls moustache*

mpj13 8

Connect your husband to divorce papers.

I agree with #2... What is it with women now days thinking they're SO COOL cuz they are home wreckers...

yryilmaz 13

I really don't think that women think that it's "SO COOL" to home wreck...

ileenefudge 29

I know one that is proud to be one but she acts more like a little girl than a woman. My ex and her were made for each other since they both refuse to grow up.

To me it's the one who actually has a commitment to honor who takes the responsibility of "home wrecking" in these situations.

And to me, it's both. If you're in a relationship, you don't **** around. Want to have sex with other people? Ignore your desire and be faithful/start only open relationships/end your monoamorous relationship, but don't ever **** around. And if you're single, don't **** anyone who's already taken. Have some self-respect and respect for the real partner and keep your pants closed.

I don't understand those kind of people, if you are friends you keep it in your pants, or in her case, keep her pants up not down.

michaelm1290 23

What a 'hard' situation to 'swallow'

MythsNLegends 10

Violence is recommended in this situation for stress relief due to the recent connections you've found out about.

peachesncreem 21

What is your profile picture I think it's going to give me nightmares