Evil will always win

By emily ann - 21/05/2023 00:01

Today, I was suspended from school for “being involved in a fight.” The other girl beat me up while I didn't do anything to defend myself, for fear of getting in trouble. She got off scot free. FML
I agree, your life sucks 942
You deserved it 126

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1. You've learned an important lesson- obedience to authority will only get you punished worse. 2. Sue her for assault and battery. 3. If she tries it again, don't hold back.

Vesi 29

When I was in school, I would not hit first, but the second someone laid a hand on me, all bets were off. And I told my kids.. words? ignore them. Touch? I will absolutely support them beating the crap out of whoever laid a hand on them. if you are going to get punished anyway, make it well worth it.

Comments

1. You've learned an important lesson- obedience to authority will only get you punished worse. 2. Sue her for assault and battery. 3. If she tries it again, don't hold back.

tiptoppc 19

I’ll be telling my kids, if they get bullied and have to throw a punch to end it, i’ll stand with them at the administration to scream at the school for hostile environments they encourage if they punish victims. If my kids become a bully, I’ll make sure there’s hell to pay on my kids. I don’t tolerate bullying, having been a victim myself. But I won’t let my kids become a target, nor become an inflicter on a target. No, i won’t beat them, there’s other ways to make their lives hell if they go that way.

Vesi 29

When I was in school, I would not hit first, but the second someone laid a hand on me, all bets were off. And I told my kids.. words? ignore them. Touch? I will absolutely support them beating the crap out of whoever laid a hand on them. if you are going to get punished anyway, make it well worth it.

mccuish 25

The girl must be from a rich family. I see this bullshit a lot in Korean dramas

Hailstorm92 10

That’s when you knock the hell out of her when you go back an tell them **** yall I didn’t do nothing last time got punished so I did the crime this time

reetuuw 3

Don’t be a pussy and freeze, like I used to dp, it doesn’t help at all

Schools are often terrible places. I worked at an inner city school for just over a year. The part I was in was not bad compared to the rest of it but the level of sexual harassment was heinous. It is because parents are not involved enough with the kids lives and education. That's mostly all you need to get out of poverty. Take your education seriously. Oh and don't have a sex till you are married and avoid drugs/crimes. Those 3 things and you can almost guarantee you will not live in poverty here in America. They are all related but statistically it is no joke. If you are young and poor and reading this I just gave you the key to being rich. Rich compared to how you are now.