Thanks mom, you're the best

By prego - 30/04/2009 02:03 - United States

Today, I called my mom into my room to ask her to bring me something. She referred to me as a "lazy fat slug." I'm 38 weeks pregnant and was put on emergency bedrest by my doctor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 841
You deserved it 4 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your mom's rude! She definitely shouldn't say that to you!

laurisshnazzy 0

Or her mother could have been at her house because she was placed on bedrest and needs someone to take care of her. Good lord, people.

Comments

#8 there's a slim difference between being a **** and being stupid. a very very slim one. lrn2birthcontrol, OP.

don't be a bitch it doesn't always work ya kno. there's no gaurantee against pregnancy except no sex and if you believe in the bible that's no gaurantee either -_-"

I agree with 11# And if she is living with her mum that might be because she needs someone to take care of her, and her b/f is working? You people are really jugdmental!!

twilax101 0

Yeah, c'mon you guys! Have a little heart.

look, that response probably didn't come from nowhere. most likely OP has been taking advantage of the situation driving mom crazy making her do things "she can't do" until mom lost it. and of course, we only hear about the bad part, not everything mom HAS done. and i agree with what everyone else is saying, sounds like a teen mom. may not be, but i choose to assume.

Well she literally can't move, so I think she probably can't do most things a person needs to do.

LeftHanded_fml 0

This doesn't mean that she is living with her mom, her mom could be ther to help her while her boyfriend is out working. I mean he needs to be doing something if they are about to have a kid. And it doesn't even say anything about a boyfriend so she could even be married. Stop assuming things because most of you people are wrong.

where does your mother live? we'll pay her a visit

Thank you # 11 and 13 for using common sense!

Spiffy 0

At least she's having a baby soon :)

nat66623 0

Your mom is a bitch. How old are you?

If you were really 38 weeks pregnant you would not be on bedrest.. you are considered full term at 36 weeks. Some doctors will even induce at 38 weeks..

#22 40 weeks is full-term you idiot! If you are going to try to use specific medical information to shoot someone else down you might want to take 30 seconds to check your info. A simple google search on full-term pregnancy would have showed you how wrong you were. While it is considered reasonable to induce labor after 36 weeks if there is danger to the baby, any obstetrician would prefer a baby going to 40 weeks if possible. They only induce after 40 weeks (not 38!) because it is dangerous for the baby to stay in too much longer then that. When a baby is born at 38 weeks it is considered two weeks premature, even though usually there won't be any big issues. Why would you make such a specific comment about a subject you obviously know nothing about? Moron.

Hi_Itz_Me 0

#139, you are a dumbass. 37 weeks is a full term. how about you spend 30 seconds to look it up before trying to sound smart.

to you can carry a baby longer then that so why you all shut the hell up you don't know

renegadebaker 0

No, full-term is 37 weeks based on lung development, and being put on emergency bedrest is normal regardless of how far along you are. I just had a baby in August, and my OB put me on bedrest 2 weeks prior to being induced at 39 weeks. Complications happen, learn the facts or have a baby before you start making assumptions like that.