Temptation

By Anonymous - 20/09/2022 15:00

Spicy
Today, a woman I work with asked me out. She is smart, funny, beyond gorgeous, and I’d be a fool to say no. Unfortunately, she has done jail time for smashing her last boyfriend's penis with a bat and he lost a testicle. What do I do? FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 407
You deserved it 292

Same thing different taste

Conflict of interest

By the lawyer who would never commit adultery with his criminal client's wife while said criminal is in prison - 21/02/2023 12:00 - Australia - Birrong

Spicy
Today, my client is currently behind bars for repeatedly assaulting his wife, whom he suspected of being unfaithful to him. Now she's asking my help to get him out of prison, but her messages keep suggesting an interest in me that might get me into trouble once her husband is released. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 004
You deserved it 175

Top comments

I would say the expression “Don’t put your dick in crazy” is pretty good guidance. While it’s possible their were reasons and extenuating circumstances behind her previous attack on her ex - The fact she served prison time for this attack goes against that argument. I would say stay away - The risks are not worth the reward.

Run fast, run far. Make sure you let your boss know what’s going on, keep a paper trail of your interactions with that coworker, and refuse to talk to her about anything that isn’t work-related, preferably with a minimum of one witness.

Comments

HokieJ 10

but does he dare remove it for sex leaving him vulnerable to attack?

Yes, just as long as he is careful that any weapons are not within reach.

Date her and find out why she did what she did. Just remember though, if she did it because her ex cheated on her, there ya go, don’t cheat.

I would say the expression “Don’t put your dick in crazy” is pretty good guidance. While it’s possible their were reasons and extenuating circumstances behind her previous attack on her ex - The fact she served prison time for this attack goes against that argument. I would say stay away - The risks are not worth the reward.

Get a sex change first. No dick, no chance of getting hit in the dick. That'll show her!

Run fast, run far. Make sure you let your boss know what’s going on, keep a paper trail of your interactions with that coworker, and refuse to talk to her about anything that isn’t work-related, preferably with a minimum of one witness.

tiptoppc 19

As a person who has actually stuck their dick in crazy: Run! No matter how beautiful, or sexy, or smart, just run! I’m getting Amber Heard vibes off of this one. It’s seriously not worth it, and only lives to misery. The one I stuck my dick in ended up getting restraining orders against her not just from me, but also an entire community I belonged to, including from the entire comittee of an Anime Convention. It’s left several people (including me) with PTSD. And I’m not just throwing that term around lightly. I know several people who ended up with actually diagnosed PTSD from that crazy chick.

Ask her why she did it. If her last boyfriend was a pedophile or she was a battered woman, you can give it a try.

Yeah, if all you have to do is be the kind of person who doesn't deserve that kind of treatment, you should be okay.

I feel like I should tell this guy to run, but I really want to tell him to stop kink-shaming.

Women's prisons are full of women who had to choose between going to jail and getting murdered. The legal system enforces societal hierarchies, and severely punishes women who dare to defend themselves from men. Don't assume that she was in the wrong (though she might have been). Find out what happened. Then make up your mind.