Temptation

By Anonymous - 20/09/2022 15:00

Spicy
Today, a woman I work with asked me out. She is smart, funny, beyond gorgeous, and I’d be a fool to say no. Unfortunately, she has done jail time for smashing her last boyfriend's penis with a bat and he lost a testicle. What do I do? FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 408
You deserved it 293

Same thing different taste

Conflict of interest

By the lawyer who would never commit adultery with his criminal client's wife while said criminal is in prison - 21/02/2023 12:00 - Australia - Birrong

Spicy
Today, my client is currently behind bars for repeatedly assaulting his wife, whom he suspected of being unfaithful to him. Now she's asking my help to get him out of prison, but her messages keep suggesting an interest in me that might get me into trouble once her husband is released. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 005
You deserved it 175

Top comments

I would say the expression “Don’t put your dick in crazy” is pretty good guidance. While it’s possible their were reasons and extenuating circumstances behind her previous attack on her ex - The fact she served prison time for this attack goes against that argument. I would say stay away - The risks are not worth the reward.

Run fast, run far. Make sure you let your boss know what’s going on, keep a paper trail of your interactions with that coworker, and refuse to talk to her about anything that isn’t work-related, preferably with a minimum of one witness.

Comments

Don’t have sex until you find out what happened first. Like a few said, if she was defending herself or a child go for it, anything else, run, but if you choose to go the route of being with her, ask yourself if you two break up, how will this end? If it is anything but amicably, run. Double check company policy on intraoffice romances. If you aren’t going to be her superior or Vice versa, it may be okay but some businesses frown upon dalliances. If everything is a go, don’t let work catch you doing anything improper on company time. If it’s something you wouldn’t want to see yourself with a different office couple, most other people wouldn’t want to see it from you.

She sounds fun to be with. There's always an element of danger when she is around. Go on out with her. Have fun.