Take that

By anonymous - 26/01/2010 12:55 - United Kingdom

Today, I was at my Muay Thai class. We were doing a combination which consisted of a low kick, body kick and head kick. My partner had already done the low kick so I held the pads for the body kick. He kicked me straight in the jaw. I'm a teenage girl and he's a fully grown man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 269
You deserved it 3 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

At least the jaw kick just made him look like a jerk to the rest of the class.

You can't 'see' it coming, douche. If you're practicing patterns and you think he's going low and throws high, there's nothing do you can do. It's the exact same movement until the last moment. If you could lift your leg to kick, you would know this. His fault, either way. Props to OP though for taking a Muay Thai class, stuff is good to know. I wouldn't want to take a knee from you.

Comments

>.> <.< * dress up like samus from metro prime* hehehehe :P :( 'dont make fun of my spelling'

not making fun of your spelling, but I played the "Metro Prime" game and the only characters I remember seeing was Al the homeless bum, Cindy from Long Island carrying her 11-month old baby, and Danger Rob, the schizophrenic tour guide down residing in Sydney, Australia. Sorry, but no one named samus.

skyeyez9 24

At least the jaw kick just made him look like a jerk to the rest of the class.

alex_vik 0

Suck it up. If you don't like it, then quit. You're not in a martial art to be a pussy.

I've been doing mauy Thai for 5 years. if you aren't coordinated enough or good enough to have the reflexes to see that coming you don't belong in that class.

Yarrachel 16

Gee, maybe that's why she's taking the class in the first place? That's like saying if you can't do math you shouldn't be in school.

s'k, she's clearly a noob, give her a few months and she'll either be back in the kitchen or toughened up a little more so we don't hear this whining anymore

You know, had you been in the kitchen, that wouldn't have happened. Just sayin'.

this is by far my favorite thread EVER! sorry about ur jaw girly but, come on, these comments GOTTAcheer you up!!! :-)

Agreed! I have never seen an FML fall into roll play. This is great.

AGGoddess 2

I used to take martial arts classes. I think if you were new to the class and have no prior experience, then perhaps your partner should have gone a little easier on you, so if that is the case, FYL. But if you've been there awhile, YDI because you should be able to take it by now. You need to have good reflexes and be able to handle some pain in such classes and if you can't do that, maybe you are in the wrong place.

lickmyjock 0

watch out the donkey punch is next